Do You Know WEIHONG CNC Controllers?

Thread: Do You Know WEIHONG CNC Controllers?

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Do You Know WEIHONG CNC Controllers?

We are the WEIHONG CNC CONTROLLERS manufacturer. And our controller software is famous for the brand name of NcStudio.
    Have you ever used WEIHONG cnc controller? which model? if you have some suggestion, pls feel free to tell me.

Ms. Mary
    WEIHONG Electronic Technology Co.,Ltd.
    Facebook:https://www.facebook.com/weihongcnccontroller
    Gmail:mary.shanghai06@gmail.com
    Mob.:0086-15026790925
    Add.:No.29, 2338 Duhui Rd., Minhang, Shanghai, China.
    http://www.weihong.com.cn
    http://shweihong.en.alibaba.com

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Do You Know WEIHONG CNC Controllers?

Hi, Ms. Mary,

Sorry I'm late replying. (I was busy out back.)

I recently took delivery on a 1212 machine which came equipped with a Weihong PCIMC-3D interface card, featuring a 15-pin output port and interface cable to a matching 15-pin signal interface on the machine.

It also came with a subversion of V5 of NCstudio which has been problematic to install.

In order to trace my problems, could you please post the technical information for the PCIMC-3D card? In particular, I would like to know the pinouts, and if it is a parallel or serial interface.

This will be of enormous help.

Xie-xie!

--
    Dan

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by cnczane View Post
    Hi, Ms. Mary,

Sorry I'm late replying. (I was busy out back.)

I recently took delivery on a 1212 machine which came equipped with a Weihong PCIMC-3D interface card, featuring a 15-pin output port and interface cable to a matching 15-pin signal interface on the machine.

It also came with a subversion of V5 of NCstudio which has been problematic to install.

In order to trace my problems, could you please post the technical information for the PCIMC-3D card? In particular, I would like to know the pinouts, and if it is a parallel or serial interface.

This will be of enormous help.

Xie-xie!

Furthermore, being that you make the controller boards, why do you not have a download link for updated versions of the software on your site that works. Maybe people that have purchased your motion controllers can actually use them and not depend on old outdated software.

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by G59 View Post
    Furthermore, being that you make the controller boards, why do you not have a download link for updated versions of the software on your site that works. Maybe people that have purchased your motion controllers can actually use them and not depend on old outdated software.
    The problem is NCStudio has been copied by others that sell it, this is where the problems have been with this control, the manufactures of NCstudio, there control works very well, and better than most, it's the copies that people have problems with

If you see it for sale and it's on sale or a low price, you know it is not the real thing

Mactec54

Downloads
    Uploads

Be that howsoever it may,

I'd still like a response to my question about the pinouts of real hardware.

Right now I, as I presume are others, am basing consideration of a future purchase from the de facto promulgator of the NCstudio hardware standards on that manufacturer's responsiveness.

I can say this much: so far, my experiences with NCstudio have been negative, and attempts to find information to counter the impression have only exacerbated it.

It's no good to say, "That's old; buy latest." This is DIY, where people are on limited budgets and "re-use, re-cycle, make-do" are watchwords.

If manufacturers want to build goodwill towards future sales, great, and welcome.

If they want to sit and watch potential customers twist in the wind, wrestling to make sense of their earlier products, I offer a Bronx cheer.

--
    Dan

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by cnczane View Post
    Be that howsoever it may,

I'd still like a response to my question about the pinouts of real hardware.

Right now I, as I presume are others, am basing consideration of a future purchase from the de facto promulgator of the NCstudio hardware standards on that manufacturer's responsiveness.

I can say this much: so far, my experiences with NCstudio have been negative, and attempts to find information to counter the impression have only exacerbated it.

It's no good to say, "That's old; buy latest." This is DIY, where people are on limited budgets and "re-use, re-cycle, make-do" are watchwords.

If manufacturers want to build goodwill towards future sales, great, and welcome.

If they want to sit and watch potential customers twist in the wind, wrestling to make sense of their earlier products, I offer a Bronx cheer.
    The most important thing is to make sure you buy from the manufacture, and you will get there support, you have to wait for a reply your daytime is there night time

Mactec54

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by mactec54 View Post
    The most important thing is to make sure you buy from the manufacture.
    Don't ever bring your head out of the sand: you'll only be disappointed by the reality.

--
    Dan

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hi I am using a Weihong NK200. But i am having problems trying to sort the 'Backlash' out as the instructions are not good!
    Please can you help me?

Thanks

Michael

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

i have a problem with ncstudio i did the installation of5.4.53 and after that the card reader just like it says but when i try to open nc studio i have this message "driver error: the motion adapter is self-check failure or not exist"...how can i solve this?

Activation process
    Downloads
    Uploads

NCstudio - Lambada 3L
    Good Morning.

I have a big problem.

Can you help me?

I install NCstudio and it works.

But when I turn off the program it stops working, and says it needs a registration.

Can you help me.?

Downloads
    Uploads

Hello!
    I have a multi-spindle SUBA machine with mounted controller weihong pcimc-74am-v2. This controller burns and I'm looking to buy the same model.
    ** I hope your help!

Last edited by kosta68; 07-12-2018 at 03:52 AM.

Downloads
    Uploads

I am not willing to ignore this problem. It has cost me hours of work, and discarded materials. I hope you can make Weihong look at this and test it. I realize you may not be able to fix the problem in my old 3MS controller, but I would not be surprised to find that the problem is still there in more recent controllers.

Thank you
    David Golber

To: weihong@weihong.com.cn
    Sent: 4/25/2022 1:52:07 PM Eastern Standard Time
    Subject: Problem with Weihong controller

To Weihong 25 April, 2022

Sirs:

Below are details of some simple tests which show incorrect behavior of your NK105-3MS controller.

Note that all the data of these tests comes from the controller itself, and cannot be the fault of the CNC machine.

I understand that the NK105-3MS controller is no longer in current production. However, it seems likely to me that the same fault may be present in your current controllers.

I ask you to test your current controllers with the tests below, and report the results to me.

In the absence of any answer from you, I will have to take action to protect users of CNC machines from a possible fault in your controllers. I will do this by publishing as widely as possible on CNC forums an article beginning "Possible fault in Weihong controllers. Suggest careful checking."

David Golber
    dgolber@aol.com

Two simple CNC programs. They both move through the same near-vertical line, but one of them has an intermediate point on that line.

Near vert 1.nc:
    N00001 G21 G90 G98
    N00002 G17 G40 G80
    N00003 S18000 M3
    N00004 G00 Z10.0000
    N00005 X0.0000 Y0.0000
    N00006 G01 Z0.0000 F10.
    N00007 X-8.0000 Y200.0000
    N00008 G00 Z10.0000
    N00009 M05
    N00010 M30

Near vert with split.nc:
    N00001 G21 G90 G98
    N00002 G17 G40 G80
    N00003 S18000 M3
    N00004 G00 Z10.0000
    N00005 X0.0000 Y0.0000
    N00006 G01 Z0.0000 F10.
    N00007 X-4.0000 Y100.0000
    N00008 X-8.0000 Y200.0000
    N00009 G00 Z10.0000
    N00010 M05
    N00011 M30

The test is done by manually pausing the execution at various places, using the M5 keys on the controller. After each pause, I give the X and Y coordinates shown by the controller.

Near vert.nc:
    First pause: X-3.807 Y95.189
    Second pause: X-4.784 Y119.592
    Third pause: X-7.772 Y194.295
    All the X values are correct for the Y value, within .001

Near vert with split.nc:
    First pause: X-3.822 Y95.544 X value is correct
    A "bang" sound is heard as Y crosses 100.
    Second pause: X-4.250 Y108.404 X should be 4.336
    Third pause: X-7.698 Y194.605 X should be 7.784
    A "bang" sound is heard at the end.