Please Help. Having problem with CNC driver/card problem.

Thread: Please Help. Having problem with CNC driver/card problem.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Please Help. Having problem with CNC driver/card problem.

Hello Everyone.

First of all i am complete newbie to CNC machinery. I purchased a cnc machine and I received it today. but I am having problem with the driver. The software is NCstudio.

at first I installed the card to my motherboard and installed the NCstudio. it didnt work. and then. I uninstalled NCstudio and unplugged the card from my motherboard. and installed NCstudio again then shut down my pc then pluged the card. but its still not working too. here are my screen shots:
    Please Help. Having problem with CNC driver/card problem.-unti12tle34567yikukjd-jpg
    Please Help. Having problem with CNC driver/card problem.-untitled-jpg
    Please Help. Having problem with CNC driver/card problem.-unti12tled-jpg

and funny thing is I didnt come with the user manual or official CD. they just gave me some stuffs in the flash drive.(They included both chinese and english version of NCstudio) I tried to install them both didnt work. and then I downloaded 5.5.60 version from internet and stil didnt work. Now I have no idea what to do.

My system: intel i3. 8Gb RAM, NVIDIA GeForce gt 630. windows 7 64bit.
    Please let me know if you need any other information

I would appreciate any response.

Thanks

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Please Help. Having problem with CNC driver/card problem.

Who did you get this thing from? Some anonymous Chinese dealer on Ebay? What did they say when you told them that the stuff they sold you doesn't work? We hear from people in your same boat every day. It's hard to say what the problem might be - it could be bad electronics, pirated software, incorrect wiring, mismatched components - the list goes on and on. See if you can send it all back for a refund, and next time get a system from someone who will support it. When you buy a complex electro-mechanical system like this, the most important thing you're buying is the promise that it will work. Otherwise it's just a worthless pile of junk.

[FONT=Verdana]Andrew Werby[/FONT]
    [URL="http://www.computersculpture.com/"]Website[/URL]

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by awerby View Post
    Who did you get this thing from? Some anonymous Chinese dealer on Ebay? What did they say when you told them that the stuff they sold you doesn't work? We hear from people in your same boat every day. It's hard to say what the problem might be - it could be bad electronics, pirated software, incorrect wiring, mismatched components - the list goes on and on. See if you can send it all back for a refund, and next time get a system from someone who will support it. When you buy a complex electro-mechanical system like this, the most important thing you're buying is the promise that it will work. Otherwise it's just a worthless pile of junk.
    I bought it from the factory in china. I visited them and ordered one for me. the sample that they were showing me didnt have this problem. but the one they sent me has a problem i think. they wanted to help me but they didnt know single word in english. my computer is in english. its very hard to communicate with them online.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Try Doing a search for NC studio in the forum. I found this maybe it will help. http://www.cnczone.com/forums/commer...lp-needed.html
    Also search the web.

You could right mouse click the controller and go to "properties" and see if you can update the driver from there.
    It could be it is not functional with a 64 bit operating system
    Good Luck
    Mike

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Dear todatop,

Ncstudio V5 is a 10 years old version and not stable. We stops selling for years.

Enclosed is demo Ncstudio V8
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/mzrou1mmqh...6A_std_ex7.exe
    https://www.dropbox.com/sh/qt39zlgbhqlet7g/OIFbMZVkrH

Also, we have Ncstudio V9,V10,V12, please take a look.

Any question about Ncstudio, warmly welcome to contact me
    Gmail: charles.weihong@gmail.com

Best Regards

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

did you ever get it working?