Need Help! Tornado T220 Turret Error Fanuc

Thread: Tornado T220 Turret Error Fanuc

Downloads
    Uploads

Question Tornado T220 Turret Error Fanuc

Hello guys,

I have a problem as I mentioned in the picture, when I freeze the turret manually, this problem disappears, but when I restart it comes back. The axis battery was dead. I did X and Z reference resets but not to the Turret. why am i facing this problem.

Similar Threads:
    Last edited by Hunterk2; 01-28-2023 at 03:37 AM.

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by Hunterk2 View Post
    Hello guys,

I have a problem as I mentioned in the picture, when I freeze the turret manually, this problem disappears, but when I restart it comes back. The axis battery was dead. I did X and Z reference resets but not to the Turret. why am i facing this problem.

Does your turret usually unclamp to turn ? If so, it could be it's not properly unclamped and can't turn. It looks like there is an overcurrent because the turret is jammed and not referenced for the same reason. When you re clamp the turret the drive disables so error goes away.

I would check the turret clamp/ unclamp first.

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Tornado T220 Turret Error Fanuc

I checked the clamps, everything is fine, the turret turns. B Axis APC DOES 1, it says the battery is dead and asks for a reference, but I just changed the battery, when I set 0, this warning goes away. Does the APC have to be 0?

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by Hunterk2 View Post
    I checked the clamps, everything is fine, the turret turns. B Axis APC DOES 1, it says the battery is deadwithn and asks for a reference, but I just changed the battery, when I set 0, this warning goes away. Does the APC have to be 0?
    How do you set turret bore to X0 ? ie. Station 1 tool bore centre line at the spindle centre. Do you have an alignment tool for this, where you sweep the turret tool bore or test bar from the spindle with a dial test indicator?

So if turret is to be referenced, station 1 at X0 is the place to do it ? X0 is spindle centre line and Z0 the turret face to the spindle face or reference plane.

Downloads
    Uploads

Does this errorur have something to do with the center setting of the turret?

My problem is that when the B axis APC is set to 1 in the 1815 parameter, it says that the battery of the b axis is dead, when it is set to 0, this warning is removed and I am positioning the two lines in the turret, I will send you the pictures of all of them today.

Downloads
    Uploads

Solved
    The problem is not related to the machine. It's all due to the fact that the filter clock was x5 combi meter and we gave it neutral.

Thank you very much for your help.