colchester combi 4000

Thread: colchester combi 4000

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default colchester combi 4000

I purchased a used Colchester CNC Combi Flatbed lathe a few weeks ago. After getting it started up and running I am having a few small problems that I could use some assistance with.

Make : Colchester

Model : Combi 4000

Serial : E50017

YOM: 1998

Control : GE Fanuc 210i - T

The Rapid Traverse Parameter at 1420 and 1424 are default set to 1000mm/min. I am able to change these values to 8000 and 12000, however when I cycle start the control automatically reverts to 1000mm/min.

I fear that one of the lubrication lines is broken, I will have time to fix in the coming weeks, but for now I need to run machine. Problem is the lube pump is set on a timer and is going through approx. 3L of way lube in 8 hours. I would like to know the location of the timer in the control so that I may set it to larger intervals for the time being.

Finally I had to service the gibs on the saddle, and when we did this we removed the wipers from the saddle. They crumbled due to age and I was wondering if there was a replacement part in stock for these.

Thanks for your time.

Brandon Goodwin