Hi,

I have a cnc Holzher Conquest Cosmec 250 which I reload its controller Osai 10/110 according to the proceeding of the manufacturer.

Everything works great I meant all the M codes and G codes , tool changer too is okay except the M codes for the drill block head.

When I activate M161 for example I have no error shown in the controller but I can see it turned into red color font (see the picture 113903). The only think I can do from the controller is activating M23 (turn on the drill block) and M25 to turn it off.

I asked the manufacturer they told me that the drives are missing parameters that I shall restore by using PC2LVD software. I got those parameters from Italy, and I did restored those parameters by establishing communication between my laptop and the drives via a serial cable but I am not sure if it's correctly restored or nope

Once PC2LVD is enabled, there is a test box for inputs and outputs which I can activate each drill to goes up and down, but from the controller it's always the same result . I tested all the communication cables to be sure that there is no wire broken.

Here are all the parameters of the drives Parker SBC LVD5 (file can be opened by Microsoft OneNote)

I would appreciate if there is someone who can help me resolve this problem because no technician available in North America unfortunately for those old machines.

HocineB
Montreal, QC