6040 CNC VFD settings? - Page 2

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 6040 CNC VFD settings?

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: 6040 CNC VFD settings?

Can someone please post this VFD manual, or a link to it? I have exactly the same box, with the 800 w motor. This topic seems to be the only one google can find with the PRT-E750 number in it.

thanks,

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Has anyone got a copy of the PRT-750 vfd manual that they can forward on to me please?

Downloads
    Uploads

Hi everyone, I'm new to the forum and very poor with English.
    I am attaching the required manual and pose a problem on my 4030 4 CNC axes. After changing some settings not working longer and I had to reset to factory settings.
    Then i set D001 and D176 to 1.
    After i set D000, D002, D003, D009, D021, D93 to 400.
    D31, D36, D39 to 1 and finally D001 to 0 for the parameter block
    Now the spindle manually control works well on PC but when I switch the spindle starts, but always at 24000 rpm even though I Gcode imposed more low values (eg. M03 S4000 should run at 4000 rpm).
    If anyone has suggestions or other values to change would do me a great gift.
    I hope I have sent you the PDF manual, thanks

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 6040 CNC VFD settings?-vfd-english-manual-pdf  

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by windom46 View Post
    Hi everyone, I'm new to the forum and very poor with English.
    I am attaching the required manual and pose a problem on my 4030 4 CNC axes. After changing some settings not working longer and I had to reset to factory settings.
    Then i set D001 and D176 to 1.
    After i set D000, D002, D003, D009, D021, D93 to 400.
    D31, D36, D39 to 1 and finally D001 to 0 for the parameter block
    Now the spindle manually control works well on PC but when I switch the spindle starts, but always at 24000 rpm even though I Gcode imposed more low values (eg. M03 S4000 should run at 4000 rpm).
    If anyone has suggestions or other values to change would do me a great gift.
    I hope I have sent you the PDF manual, thanks
    Try D108=4

Mactec54

Downloads
    Uploads

Thank you for your response, I tried to set D108 on 4 but continues to run at 24000.
    I translated into Italian (with Google translator) the manual settings is the default ones that I set myself. I put it in the annex, if someone can tell me where I went wrong I will be grateful to him forever.
    Thanks, Domenico

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 6040 CNC VFD settings?-spindle-setting-pdf  

Downloads
    Uploads

Thank you for your response, I tried to set D108 on 4 but continues to run at 24000.
    I translated into Italian (with Google translator) the manual settings is the default ones that I set myself. I put it in the annex, if someone can tell me where I went wrong I will be grateful to him forever.
    Thanks, Domenico
    Put the D108=0 back to 0

It seems that your control my not be doing an output for the speed control, check to see if you have 0-10 v that controls the VFD speed so if you put 12,000 it should read 5v, this could be just a configuration in your software, but check that the PWM output is working

Mactec54

Downloads
    Uploads

Thanks, Domenico

Hello, i am new to the forum and i saw that you are italian, i call my fox,
    Sorry if i am disturbing but reading on the forum i saw that you have a cnc similar to mine and you have encountered problems like me.
    I wanted to ask you if you could help me.
    I have a 6040 with 4 axes with chinese prt-e1500w control, but for a while I can not do it anymore, I just pretend I do not understand
    Quanalche month I did this purchase.
    I just managed to do some small engraving with mach3 and just enough.
    Cmq i arrive then, i always have a problem with the spindle, if i try to spin the spindle in manual and i am zero machine works the spindle, spin, just
    I move with the axes
    And I try to turn on the spindle, it crashes everything and I'm mistaken "on the check comes E_o".
    I noticed that on mach3 I always have this message "pwm bumped to minimum setting error"

What do you think?

I also tried to reset the parameters (d176) to reset everything as it was at the beginning, but I did not get any results, but now the spindle nn runs just the most.

I'm doing crazy !! i also followed the procedure provided by the seller but nothing
    I hope you can give me some advice.
    thank you
    Hello foo

ciao , sono nuovo del forum ed ho visto che sei italiano, io mi chiamo pippo,
    scusami se ti disturbo ma leggendo sul forum ho visto che hai un cnc simile alla mia ed hai riscontrato dei problemi come ho io.
    volevo chiederti se potevi aiutarmi.
    io ho una 6040 a 4 assi con controllo prt-e1500w cinese, purtoppo da qualche tempo non riesco piu a farla funzionare ,premetto che ne capisco poco e da
    quanalche mese ho fatto questo acquisto.
    sono riuscito solo a fare qualche piccola incisione con mach3 e basta.
    cmq arrivo al dunque , ho sempre un problema col mandrino, se provo a far girare il mandrino in manuale e sono a zero macchina funziona il mandrino, gira, appena
    mi sposto con gli assi
    e provo ad accendere il mandrino mi si blocca tutto e mi da errore" sul controllo compare E_o".
    ho notato che su mach3 ho sempre presente questo messaggio "pwm bumped to minimum setting error"

secondo te cosa puo essere?

ho provato pure a fare un reset dei parametri (d176)per rimettere tutto come era all'inizio, ma non ho avuto nessun risultato, anzi adesso il mandrino nn gira proprio piu.

mi sta facendo impazzire !!ho seguito anche la procedura fornida dal venditore ma niente
    spero che tu possa darmi qualche consiglio .
    ti ringrazio
    ciao pippo

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 6040 CNC VFD settings?-cattura-png   6040 CNC VFD settings?-2-png   6040 CNC VFD settings?-3-png   6040 CNC VFD settings?-4-png  

6040 CNC VFD settings?-5-png   6040 CNC VFD settings?-6-png   6040 CNC VFD settings?-7-png   6040 CNC VFD settings?-8-png  

6040 CNC VFD settings?-9-png   6040 CNC VFD settings?-10-png   6040 CNC VFD settings?-11-png   6040 CNC VFD settings?-12-png  

6040 CNC VFD settings?-13-png   6040 CNC VFD settings?-14-png   6040 CNC VFD settings?-15-png   6040 CNC VFD settings?-16-png  

6040 CNC VFD settings?-17-png   6040 CNC VFD settings?-18-png   6040 CNC VFD settings?-19-png   6040 CNC VFD settings?-20-png  

6040 CNC VFD settings?-21-png  
    Last edited by pippo73; 04-23-2017 at 02:33 PM.

Downloads
    Uploads

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Most that buy these machines would not be able to check what Parameter, are set in there VFD, and would not know how to even go about getting them, they to could mess up there settings very easy

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

HI Everyone, I'm new also and Yes I too bought the Dreaded 6040 1500w CnC from CNCNET from ebay and its really a solid machine frame made of steel, heavy also which I like, But I too didn't get the Manuals, I got a thread to the Website to download the manual but it too was in Chinese. I keep getting a message that the "file is corrupted or the wrong Password used" so its password locked info. I also would like a copy of the VFD Settings as I turned on my set up and the VFD was flashing the LED with all Zero's, Havent got Mach3 to operate the machine yet, but I think it might be the settings screwing it up not shure. Some Help Would be Great Thanks Guys for all the info has been a big help. Later CHIMERA1960

Last edited by CHIMERA1960; 06-04-2017 at 10:22 AM.

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by Enios View Post
    Hi. Why not contacting their cnc router sales man to help solving your problem
    There are several answers to that.

Some people prefer to whine on public forums instead of contacting the seller or the manufacturer, or doing an internet search on their own. I see this happening on other forums as well, not about CNC and machining, but about cameras. Plenty people like to whine and read about whining even if the companies are well known, established manufacturers of serious photography gear.

Another answer which may be true that some manufacturers or sellers plainly ignore communication and are not interested in helping customers who already paid and have no chance to get a refund. This is the reason for why I immediately contact eBay/Paypal as soon as an item I bought is not delivered in time or not according to the description or plainly just crap. This way the eBay sellers are forced to pay refund, or to communicate.

Of course, in some cases contacting the seller is no point since they are just not responding so you can't really help them solving problems because they are not interested.

Even on this forum we have all the different type of people, some are whiners, some take actions and handle the situation as is and accept the facts that if something is cheap then some things can not be expected, like good service and complete support and documentation.

https://www.youtube.com/c/AdaptingCamera/videos
    https://adapting-camera.blogspot.com

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by bewerbung View Post
    Most that buy these machines would not be able to check what Parameter, are set in there VFD, and would not know how to even go about getting them, they to could mess up there settings very easy
    That is always the case for everything we buy. Some people are not even able to configure a TV but that does not excuse manufacturers from making and delivering proper manuals about how to configure. It is better to have access to a manual than not. After that it is up to you to read it or to ignore it, but if you don't have a manual then you really can't do anything, even if you'd be capable with the manual.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by Enios View Post
    Hi. Why not contacting their cnc router sales man to help solving your problem
    Too answer your question, Have been since I received it three weeks ago, I am here because, I have been trying to get the correct documents but I don't think they have what we're looking for? The documents I got are the same lame manual the other guys got, you know the picture book with all the parts you get in the pretty colored circle, and they also sent me a "idiot video" of how to plug it into the computer and configure it in mach3, I'll see if I can attach it? So um, when I saw the video, its what made me come here, they do not understand our language or they just don't have the correct documents to produce a good manual. After what I've got? They didn't even give me a box of crayons, lol, I'm still trying to communicate with them, I sent them an example of the codes from one of the manuals I download from here it was the 220v version of what I have, Maybe it will work I have no idea, but I tried. I'm also trying to talk to the manufacture of the VFD board in singapore, the response Im getting "go to the Cnc seller" so far. So now Im back to Rose the seller.

P.s. Can't attach the video won't download, if you want a copy send me your email be glad to give you a copy

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by CHIMERA1960 View Post
    P.s. Can't attach the video won't download, if you want a copy send me your email be glad to give you a copy
    You can't attach a video. You must upload it to Youtube or Wimeo and post a link through clicking on the "Insert video" button above.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by RoddQLD View Post
    I have a 6040 CNC with the VFD and control box as shown in the attached photo. (mine has PRT-E1500W written above the LED display).
    Can anyone tell me what the program settings are for this VSD?
    I can't get the spindle to spin and I'm hoping that I may have accidently altered on of the settings.
    The codes are selected as a 'd000' type entry ('d' followed by 3 numerals) and then the number can be changed for that code.

Here is what I have copied down from my VSD:
    VFD settings

d000 = 50.0
    d001 = 0
    d002 = 000
    d003 = 00.00
    d004 = 220.00
    d005 = 00.0
    d006 = 110.00
    d007 = 00.50
    d008 = 001.7
    d009 = 00.00
    d010 = 00.10
    d011 to d018 = 10.00
    d019 = 01.00
    d020 = 10.00
    d021 = 50.00
    d022 = 0
    d023 to d030 = 0000
    d031 = 004
    d032 = 001
    d033 to d036 = 0
    d037 = 004
    d038 = 001
    d039 = 000
    d040 = 100.0
    d041 to d043 = 0
    d044 = 030.0
    d045 = 030
    d046 to d050 = 0

Here try these codes, let me know how it works out, its what I get from my supplier, Her name is Rose, and she doesn't work weekends lol this is why I came here. You might be able to reprogram your toaster?

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 6040 CNC VFD settings?-vfd-codes-rose-1-jpg  

Downloads
    Uploads

Ciao pippo73, ieri ti ho risposto ma sul sito non vedo nulla, non fa niente, provo a scriverti nuovamente.
    Allora...il PRT-E1500 come controller, dovrebbe essere impostato come il PRT_E750 ma pilota il motore da 1.5KW, il mio invece è da 800W.
    Fai attenzione che anch'io avevo fatto il reset di fabbrica dopo avere giocherellato con la tastiera (d176 impostato a 1 dopo avere messo d001 a 1) e per poco non bruciavo il motore. Un amico, che mi ha dato una mano a sistemare le cose mi ha detto che il motore veniva pilotato con una potenza di 8 volte superiore al necessario, infatti scaldava tantissimo e dopo un po' saltava il fusibile sul retro.
    Nel post 23 del 03/20/2017 e nel post 25 del 03/21/2017 (allegato) trovi le modifiche che io ho fatto al reset di fabbrica. A me così funziona benissimo, unica eccezzione la velocità di rotazione impostata da PC che anche immettendo da GCODE. ad esempio M03 S12000, il mandrino dovrebbe avviarsi a 12000 giri (così faceva una volta) , invece parte sempre a 24000 giri . Manualmente invece, nessun problema. Ho già cercato in tutti i siti Italiani che trattano CNC in modo da poter confrontare i 179 parametri delle macchine vendute nel nostro paese ma sembra che le uniche due macchine vendute in Italia, siano le nostre.
    Mach3 io l' avevo impostato come spiega il manuale allegato alla macchina e funzionava. Il mio problema era che non mi finiva i lavori, ad un certo punto si fermava e non voleva saperne di continuare, ora uso LinuxCNC e piĂą nessun problema.
    Secondo me poi, l'errore che ti da sul mandrino è solo questione di impostare i parametri corretti, specialmente d000,d002,d003,d009,d0021,d093 che io ho a 400.
    Se potessimo sentirci forse riusciremmo a concludere qualcosa di piĂą ma non so se si possono mettere i numeri di telefono, spero comunque di esserti stato di aiuto, ciao.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Ciao pippo73, ieri ti ho risposto ma sul sito non vedo nulla, non fa niente, provo a scriverti nuovamente.
    Allora...il PRT-E1500 come controller, dovrebbe essere impostato come il PRT_E750 ma pilota il motore da 1.5KW, il mio invece è da 800W.
    Fai attenzione che anch'io avevo fatto il reset di fabbrica dopo avere giocherellato con la tastiera (d176 impostato a 1 dopo avere messo d001 a 1) e per poco non bruciavo il motore. Un amico, che mi ha dato una mano a sistemare le cose mi ha detto che il motore veniva pilotato con una potenza di 8 volte superiore al necessario, infatti scaldava tantissimo e dopo un po' saltava il fusibile sul retro.
    Nel post 23 del 03/20/2017 e nel post 25 del 03/21/2017 (allegato) trovi le modifiche che io ho fatto al reset di fabbrica. A me così funziona benissimo, unica eccezzione la velocità di rotazione impostata da PC che anche immettendo da GCODE. ad esempio M03 S12000, il mandrino dovrebbe avviarsi a 12000 giri (così faceva una volta) , invece parte sempre a 24000 giri . Manualmente invece, nessun problema. Ho già cercato in tutti i siti Italiani che trattano CNC in modo da poter confrontare i 179 parametri delle macchine vendute nel nostro paese ma sembra che le uniche due macchine vendute in Italia, siano le nostre.
    Mach3 io l' avevo impostato come spiega il manuale allegato alla macchina e funzionava. Il mio problema era che non mi finiva i lavori, ad un certo punto si fermava e non voleva saperne di continuare, ora uso LinuxCNC e piĂą nessun problema.
    Secondo me poi, l'errore che ti da sul mandrino è solo questione di impostare i parametri corretti, specialmente d000,d002,d003,d009,d0021,d093 che io ho a 400.
    Se potessimo sentirci forse riusciremmo a concludere qualcosa di piĂą ma non so se si possono mettere i numeri di telefono, spero comunque di esserti stato di aiuto, ciao.
    Window, Hi Hey could you translate your post to English, I can't get translator to work too read your post to help you, could you translate it and repost it? Be glad to help if I can.

Thanks CHIMERA1960

Downloads
    Uploads

OK, I apologize for the Italian post in answering to pippo73, but I struggle a lot with the English and I use Google Translator.
    So ... the PRT-E1500, as a controller, should be set like the PRT_E750 but 1.5KW engine drives it, Instead my engine is 800W.
    Be careful that I also did the factory reset after fiddling with the keyboard (d176 set to 1 after putting d001 to 1) and I almost did burn the engine. A friend who gave me a hand to fix things told me that the engine was piloted with a power of 8 times higher than needed, because it warmed up a lot and after a while jumped the fuse on the back.
    In post 23 of 03/20/2017 and in post 25 of 03/21/2017 (attached) find the changes that I made at factory reset. For me it works fine, the only exception is the PC's speed rotated by entering from GCODE. For example, the M03 S12000, the spindle should start at 12,000 rpm (as it once did), but always turn 24,000 rpm. Manually, however, no problem. I have already searched in all the Italian sites that handle CNC so that we can compare the 179 parameters of machines sold in our country but it seems that the only two machines sold in Italy are ours.
    I had set up Mach3 as the manual attached to the machine and it worked. My problem was that I did not finish jobs, at a certain point it stopped and did not want to know how to continue, now I use LinuxCNC and no more problems.
    In my opinion, the mistake that comes to you from the spindle is just to set the correct parameters, especially d000, d002, d003, d009, d0021, d093 that i have at 400.
    If we could hear you maybe we could conclude something more but I do not know if you can put the phone numbers, hopefully you've been helpless.
    Hello.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

OK, I apologize for the Italian post in answering to pippo73, but I struggle a lot with the English and I use Google Translator.
    So ... the PRT-E1500, as a controller, should be set like the PRT_E750 but 1.5KW engine drives it, Instead my engine is 800W.
    Be careful that I also did the factory reset after fiddling with the keyboard (d176 set to 1 after putting d001 to 1) and I almost did burn the engine. A friend who gave me a hand to fix things told me that the engine was piloted with a power of 8 times higher than needed, because it warmed up a lot and after a while jumped the fuse on the back.
    In post 23 of 03/20/2017 and in post 25 of 03/21/2017 (attached) find the changes that I made at factory reset. For me it works fine, the only exception is the PC's speed rotated by entering from GCODE. For example, the M03 S12000, the spindle should start at 12,000 rpm (as it once did), but always turn 24,000 rpm. Manually, however, no problem. I have already searched in all the Italian sites that handle CNC so that we can compare the 179 parameters of machines sold in our country but it seems that the only two machines sold in Italy are ours.
    I had set up Mach3 as the manual attached to the machine and it worked. My problem was that I did not finish jobs, at a certain point it stopped and did not want to know how to continue, now I use LinuxCNC and no more problems.
    In my opinion, the mistake that comes to you from the spindle is just to set the correct parameters, especially d000, d002, d003, d009, d0021, d093 that i have at 400.
    If we could hear you maybe we could conclude something more but I do not know if you can put the phone numbers, hopefully you've been helpless.
    Hello.
    Thanks windom , good post,

CHIMERA1960

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hey guys, thanks for posting the PDF version of the manual. It makes things much clearer.

CHIMERA1960, you said you had contacted a manufacturer of the board and that they were in Singapore. Can you tell me about this VFD board maker? I'm interested in the RS485 aspects of the board, and the manual isn't too detailed. For more info on RS485, it says to contact them on their "website", which obviously isn't linked in the document.
    Is it the same boards as the JD inverter that windom46 posted the manual for?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast