CNC4PC Customer Service or Lack of

Thread: CNC4PC Customer Service or Lack of

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default CNC4PC Customer Service or Lack of

Has CNC4PC changed ownership or management? Seems like a huge lack of customer service now.

Placed an order with CNC4PC a few days ago and never got a shipping confirmation so I contacted them via live chat and was told to wait for a few seconds and CNC4PC came back with a shipping confirmation with tracking number on the spot, also said I would receive software license via email, so a day later I checked the tracking info and all it says a shipping label was created and USPS is waiting for the package, so I go to my account online with CNC4PC and noticed 3 items had a 0 qty of being shipped, plus I have not received the software license by email yet.

Now CNC4PC is not responding to emails or live chat requests to let me know what is going on. I am shocked at this experience as they had top notch customer service in the past with shipping confirmations and tracking info within minutes of placing a order and answered emails within a couple of hours.

I am not expecting VIP service, just respond and let me know if you don't have the items ordered in stock or whatever the case might be, please don't try to baffle me with shipping info and a tracking number by just creating a shipping label and not actually shipping the package yet. Communication is the key to satisfied customers!

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: CNC4PC Customer Service or Lack of

Dear Sir,

I am sorry to hear about this. Please tell me more and I will look into it.

You can also email me at: aduncan@cnc4pc.com

Arturo Duncan
    https://cnc4pc.com

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

I sent a email to you Arturo with more detail. Thanks

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

I recently purchased a UC300ETH and a license of UCCNC through CNC4PC in seperate transactions. Order shipped next day and I had my licence file within a few days. Quick and easy, would purchase again without hesitation.

Downloads
    Uploads

Sorry to hear that. I am sure Arturo will dispatch your items as soon as possible. I never had any problems with my purchases. He is also very helpful.

Sent from my MI 5s Plus using Tapatalk

Suat
    Proud father, C# developer, Model heli pilot, newbie free time machinist for hobby

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Got a reply back from Artuo on the 04-22-2018 said they are in the middle of updating their system to provide better support and were manually entering tracking info & processing licenses, that was the reason for lack of prompt shipping confirmation and communication, looks like everything is on its way now