New Machine Build DIY- CNC Embroidery Machine - Page 49

Page 49 of 51 FirstFirst ... 39464748495051 LastLast

Thread: DIY- CNC Embroidery Machine

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: DIY- CNC Embroidery Machine

Some more progress, changing sewing machine, stepper to back feed stepper type and different style rotating code, it seems 400+ stich/min is possible. Unfortunately this needs special presser foot, with normal embroidery foot, speed can be around 300 stitch/min. Still doing improvements.

Downloads
    Uploads

James..can u post the video?

http://free3dscans.blogspot.com/ http://my-woodcarving.blogspot.com/
    http://my-diysolarwind.blogspot.com/

Downloads
    Uploads

Does the burn table need to be isolated from the tables frame?

Downloads
    Uploads

does the burn table need to be isolated from the tables frame?

Downloads
    Uploads

I have a Brother 416A 9 needle industrial embroidery machine that I picked up for a very low cost. The person I bought it from had been using it for the past 10 years and then one day it just stopped working. I am currently having the circuit boards looked at and repaired but they cannot guarantee that it will work when I get them back. I have inspected the mechanics of the machine and it is in very good mechanical condition. Even if when I get the boards back and it works I am still wanting to upgrade the electronics on it so it has more than just a 20X2 LCD display. Khalid will your Embroidery G-Code generator software work with the different features on one of these industrial machines such as switching from one needle to another or for the auto thread cutting and jump stitch cutting? If it does what would you recommend for the controller to control the steppers. I have built a few different 3D printers and use Marlin for the firmware but I'm not sure if Marlin would in this application. Any guidance you could provide would be greatly appreciated.

Downloads
    Uploads

Khalid, I showed your software to my wife who has been doing digitizing and embroidery for a while now. One of the questions she has is in regards to a multi-needle application. I read back and saw in a previous post that a macro would need to be used to switch from one needle to another. My wife showed me one of her digitized files that uses a color change as a pause in the stitch to do different things. For example sometimes a pause is needed to add other material to the design. This would use a color change to pause but would not actually change the color. Is there a way to specify what would be just a pause in the program versus an actual color change? Also as mentioned in my previous post is there a way to engage the thread cutter when doing a color change or even just a jump stitch? BTW I downloaded the latest version of your software and had no problems with the install or running it. Awesome work! I look forward to future enhancements. On a side note I think your software would be a perfect fit for breathing new life into older machines. I see so many posts from people that have older machines where the electronics have gone out on them but have good working mechanics but they cannot get them replaced because the company has discontinued that model as is the case with my multi-needle. Your software would allow them to add a computer and some newer inexpensive electronics and get their machines running again. Again awesome job and if there is anything i can help with on this project please let me know. I work on electronics as a hobby and am currently converting a regular table saw into a CNC table saw. Thanks again.

Downloads
    Uploads

hola para aumentar la velocidad de tu maquina debes cambiar el MOTOR PAP del volante de la maquina de coser por un MOTOR DC y controlar la velocidad con un PWM del mismo arduino y coloca un IR-SENSOR para verificar que este en la altura máxima la aguja de la maquina y ahí mandas el pulso para mover el pantografo en vez de coordenada Z solo así podrás aumentar la velocidad de puntadas de tu maquina así esta configurada la maquina BORDADORA ECLIPSE y HUBORDIX

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by neodd70 View Post
    Khalid, I showed your software to my wife who has been doing digitizing and embroidery for a while now. One of the questions she has is in regards to a multi-needle application. I read back and saw in a previous post that a macro would need to be used to switch from one needle to another. My wife showed me one of her digitized files that uses a color change as a pause in the stitch to do different things. For example sometimes a pause is needed to add other material to the design. This would use a color change to pause but would not actually change the color. Is there a way to specify what would be just a pause in the program versus an actual color change? Also as mentioned in my previous post is there a way to engage the thread cutter when doing a color change or even just a jump stitch? BTW I downloaded the latest version of your software and had no problems with the install or running it. Awesome work! I look forward to future enhancements. On a side note I think your software would be a perfect fit for breathing new life into older machines. I see so many posts from people that have older machines where the electronics have gone out on them but have good working mechanics but they cannot get them replaced because the company has discontinued that model as is the case with my multi-needle. Your software would allow them to add a computer and some newer inexpensive electronics and get their machines running again. Again awesome job and if there is anything i can help with on this project please let me know. I work on electronics as a hobby and am currently converting a regular table saw into a CNC table saw. Thanks again.
    Dear,
    I abandoned development of the software however you can insert any M commands to run your macro at specified location. You can activate thread cutter with M command ( activate a relay etc).

Downloads
    Uploads

hi mrs khalid
    i dowload all attached file but after installation how tell me is ok .
    i'm loking for file .exe for this programe i dont find him any where
    thanks

Downloads
    Uploads

Hello @Khalid,

First of all, thank you for your awesome software. This is my first post in this forum.
    Was reading this thread from the begging few times. I found this thread when decided to build my own embroidery machine and started to look around for information. Now I already have all mechanics completed and trying to figure out the software. My XY table is based on this design:
    https://hackaday.com/2014/06/10/diy-...n-your-undies/

Software I use is Estlcam. I like it, while you can use any computer with USB port, connected to Arduino. Then Estlcam uploads its own firmware to the Arduino, you can choose pin-out to be GRBL compatible. I use NEMA17 motors for X and Y axes while servo motor with stepper interface for needle motor (Z axis).

Now I am trying to find the best point in time to start moving hoop. Then will try to increase the speed. This is the first run of the machine:

It is sad that your excellent software is not open source. I would like encourage you to make it opensource! Anyway, thank you for it being freeware!

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DIY- CNC Embroidery Machine-58462048_2039800222989150_1937470553363316736_o-jpg  

Downloads
    Uploads

can help in viewing this file. My systems read several formats that dst and others. I program in C # but also wrote several formats in vb if you want I can help in the visualization of this code so send me good afternoon to all

holas me podrias dar unas pequeñas asesorias porfavor. soy estudiante por favor. cuanto seria el costo

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

I want help please I want to open the dst file in vb convert it to coordinates or at least encrypt it so it is possible to use it thanks

Downloads
    Uploads

Please tell me, is this software suitable for Janome MB-4C?
    I recently bought it and still do not understand many things. But I would like to know and try to understand.

Downloads
    Uploads

Hello Khalid
    Embroidery Code Generator V2.4.7
    works like this:
    XY + Z
    Z
    XY + Z
    Z

M09
    G01 X-2 Y23 Z1
    G01 Z2
    G01 X-3 Y34 Z3
    G01 Z4

-
    Can you do it like this Code Generator V2.4.7 - Z work would irrespective of XY
    G01 XY
    G01 Z
    G01 XY
    G01 Z

M09
    G01 X-22 Y3
    G01 Z10
    G01 X-33 Y4
    G01 Z20

Thanks in advance.

Downloads
    Uploads

Hello Khalid,

Can you please tell me where I can download this software and also tell me is this software suitable for Janome jw8100.

Downloads
    Uploads

CA someone please post the download links as im having trouble finding working ones in the post

Downloads
    Uploads

can you please tell me how to install it. I won't be able to download the file and also please let me know is this software suitable for Brother PE535

Ciao a tutti
    sto realizzando la mia ricamatrice seguendo le vostre indicazioni e sono arrivato a questo risultato, sto usando il software creato da Kalid, però ho notato che nella versione 2.4.4 quando si usa l'asse A i valori dello spostamento sono o 0 o 359, mentre se si usa l'asse Z i valori incrementano di "10" siccome io sto usando arduinoUNO con shjeld CNC V3 firmware GRBL1.1 e Raspberry PI con bCnc, mi servirebbe avere la possibilità di fare si che la Z si comporti come l'asse A, quindi avere Z0 e Z10 per ogni movimento dell'ago, questa necessità è dettata dal fatto che quando devo posizionare l'ago non vorrei farlo tutte le volte a mano, ma in automatico premendo il tasto Home

Hi everyone
    I am making my embroiderer following your instructions and I have come to this result, I am using the software created by Kalid, but I noticed that in version 2.4.4 when using the A axis the displacement values are either 0 or 359, while if you use the Z axis the values increase by "10" since I am using arduinoUNO with shjeld CNC V3 firmware GRBL1.1 and Raspberry PI with bCnc, I would need to have the possibility to make the Z behave like the A axis, therefore having Z0 and Z10 for each needle movement, this need is dictated by the fact that when I have to position the needle I would not want to do it all the time by hand, but automatically by pressing the Home button
    DIY- CNC Embroidery Machine-ricamatrice-jpg

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DIY- CNC Embroidery Machine-ricamatrice-jpg  

Downloads
    Uploads

I have abandoned this project. I am sharing the source code here written in Visual Basic 6. Please don't ask me any programming related question.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/mpbaoit6s...-iZaXOtla?dl=0

Page 49 of 51 FirstFirst ... 39464748495051 LastLast