New Machine Build DIY- CNC Embroidery Machine - Page 50

Page 50 of 51 FirstFirst ... 404748495051 LastLast
Results 981 to 1,000 of 1005

Thread: DIY- CNC Embroidery Machine

Default Re: DIY- CNC Embroidery Machine

grazie mille ci darò un occhiata

thanks a lot I'll take a look

Grazie Kalid ieri ho provato a fare la modifica che mi serviva ed ci sono riuscito, oggi farò la prova grazie ancora Kalid un bel lavoro
    Thanks Kalid yesterday I tried to make the modification I need and they succeeded, today I will do the test thanks again Kalid a nice job

Downloads
    Uploads

Dear friend:

Contrary to what others may have told you I would encourage you to complete your quilter. I have been in the business of building, rehabilitating and retrofitting many machines specially in the quilting business. At this very moment I am designing what here we call a TABLE QUILTER which I must say that practically identical to yours.

In all my machines I use software and electronics of my design except for the last few years that it has become more feasible to buy rather cheap servo and stepper drivers that we have started using them.

While the comments you received about the accuracy of the manufacturing process might be correct you have to remember that in this case we are dealing with soft materials that bend and stretch. From their comments I can tell they may not have experienced what the quilting process is. Some new problems arise from the facts I just mentioned.

Just as a note, I have different versions of software up until now that run on a PC under FREEDOS. i don´t like Windows because it does not allow to fully use the processors capabilities. As an example, I have rebuilt machines where the motor drivers are no more than the power stages. The logic control is performed by the very main PC processor. In Windows you normally have to add a second computer. Call it what you will but the controller added do have a processor that is the actual controller.leaving the PC no more functions than that of a simple operator terminal.To me that is a big waste of resources and serves no more than to rise the cost of the systems. In fact, that was one of the reasons I began designing my own systems in a company I worked for but that is another story.

If you´d like to talk more about this subject please PM me. It would be interesting if we could hep each other to accomplish these projects.

On a personal side. Since I commercialize my systems I had to add software protection to them all. Just check the Internet for similar systems, even just the CNC controllers and you will notice why. You may want to add some protection to yours. This is of particular interest for me because my interface electronics is deceptively simple. Generally no more than a ULN2803 to signal the drivers and some resistors and capacitors for the inputs.

May I invite you to take a look of some of the machines I have retrofitted? Here are the links. The first one is of an experimental version of the software written in GWBASIC. It served me compare it to my assembler written programs. While it showed to be slow for most machines it proved useful for the conversion of mechanical machines due the fact that their mechancal structures cannot withstand the acceleration forces of those originally built for that. That gave origin to a new family of program a lot less expensive than the firsts. The second shows a rehabilitated frame quilter using the assemled version of the software. The third is a rehabilitated router also with an assembled version of the software. The fourth show a converted mechanical chain quilter. In this last machine I used the improved version of that used in the first "toy" that now I use for such machines.

Please do not misunderstand me as if I were showing off my work. My wife has just told me that it appars as if I wanted to do so. It is not that. I just pretend to let you know that your project may have more uses and benefits for you than what you may have thought in the first place.

I understand that in Europe as well as the US and Canada these type of machines are in quite a demand. Have you thought of profiting from what I believe might be your hobby?

Again, if you have some questions and ideas, please PM me. I will try to help if I can.

Best regards.

Downloads
    Uploads

Ayuda , he intentado en varios PC instalar la aplicacion Embroidery ocurre error RUNTIME 335, no se como solucionarlo help me please

Downloads
    Uploads

Help I can't install embroidery windows 7 64 bit. runtime error 335, how do I fix it? ... thanks

Downloads
    Uploads

Hello.

In my machines I first start the needles giving them a some time, usually within 1 second, to let them get up to speed. As at least two or three stitches are done in the same position the knots serve as an anchor. Then the frame or carriage depending on the machine type starts moving.

In frame machines I program a small tie stitch usually no longer than 3 mm. That is unnecesary in chain quilters.

Due the design of the software the stitches per length are kept constant yet in some frame machines the head is enslaved to the frame speed so that when reaching edges the frame is slowed down and so does the head.

I don´t know if it´s the deflection of the needle related to the frame starting moving what you´re concerned of.

Since the sewing head is far faster than the frame or carriage I have not had any issue regarding the moment when they start moving. That is better noticed in tack & jump procedures.

I hope this helps.

Regards.

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by panuco View Post
    Ayuda , he intentado en varios PC instalar la aplicacion Embroidery ocurre error RUNTIME 335, no se como solucionarlo help me please
    Hello.

Regarding your problem it appears to be in the software itself. Can you get another program that would do the same? It might be easier to change it than try to install this one.

En cuanto a su problema, parece estar en el propio software. ¿Puedes obtener otro programa que haga lo mismo? Puede ser más fácil cambiarlo que intentar instalar éste.

Have you checked the requirements for your software? That is, the versions of Windows and word size (32 or 64 bits).

¿Haz verificado los requisitos para tu software? Esto es, las versiones de Windows y el tamaño de palabra (32 o 64 bits).

It is possible that after googling for sometime you can find some free CNC programs that can suit your needs.

Es posible que después de buscar en Google por algún tiempo pueda encontrar algunos programas CNC gratuitos que se adapten a sus necesidades.

There are also other free or low-cost ones, although generally with the "trick" that they require the purchase of specialized motion controllers.

Igualmente existen otros gratuitos o de bajo costo aunque generalmente con el "truco" de que requieren la compra de controladores de movimiento especializados.

In my particular case I use my own software but it is mainly for quilters and some machining procedures, not for embroidery. I don´t use external motion controllers. It´s all done from the PC. The interface is through the LPT port and a simple interface to control the STEP/DIRECTION signals on step or servo drives. The picture shows that interface.

En mi caso particular, uso mi propio software, pero es principalmente para quilters y algunos procedimientos de mecanizado, no para bordados. No uso controladores de movimiento externos. Todo se hace desde la PC. La interfaz es a través del puerto LPT y una interfaz simple para controlar las señales de PASO / DIRECCIÓN en los steppers o servos. La imagen muestra esa interfaz.

While not particularly attractive these programs do what they are intended to do.

Mientras que no son particularmente atractivos estos programas hacen lo que tienen que hacer.

I do have some graphic interfaces but they are used on frame quilters and some mechanizing machines.

Tengo algunas interfaces gráficas pero se usan en quilters de cuadros y algunas máquinas de mecanizado.

It might be possible to do some embroidery on my machines but I have not tried it.

Puede ser posible hacer bordado en mis máquinas pero no lo he intentado.

Right now we are designing a machine that could be the big brother of yours. It was commisioned by one of my customers. Yet he wants it only to outline certain figures. Again not for embroidery.

En este momento estamos diseñando una máquina que podría ser hermano mayor de la suya. Fue encargada por uno de mis clientes. Sin embargo, quiere que esboce ciertas figuras. De nuevo, no para bordar.

The VOYAGER-17 shown in the second picture is a machine in the line of what we are designing.

La VOYAGER-17 mostrada en la segunda imágen es una máquina en la línea de o que estamos diseñando.

In any case I should get to try that.

En cualquier caso debería intentar eso.

Keep me posted if you think I could help in any way.

Mantenme informado si piensas que puedo ayudar en alguna forma.

Regards.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DIY- CNC Embroidery Machine-voyager-17-jpg   DIY- CNC Embroidery Machine-interfaz-jpg  

Downloads
    Uploads

Hello
    where is the link of Embroidery Gcode Generator?

Downloads
    Uploads

If it weren't for the last minute nothing would ever get done.
    Jim

Downloads
    Uploads

Using Arduino on Marlin Firmware with xy table and the sewing machine wheel run by any fast induction motor. We can get industrial sewing machine speed with this setup. We have to install a sensor on the wheel..

Gcode will run on the machine and as soon the pinstate of the sensor change the xy table will pause and as soon the needle comes up the xy table will move as the sensor state will change. See M226 pin state change in Marlin Firmware.
    I think this is the way to go for faster low cost machine

Future reference
    https://reprap.org/forum/read.php?2,571454

Last edited by Khalid; 12-22-2020 at 01:00 PM.

Downloads
    Uploads

5 best embroidery software
    In this article we are going to show you five of the best embroidery applications that you can utilize for your core embroidery work, we will discuss their pros and cons and their features.

https://zdigitizing.com/5-best-embroidery-applications/

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by allaria View Post
    Ciao a tutti
    sto realizzando la mia ricamatrice seguendo le vostre indicazioni e sono arrivato a questo risultato, sto usando il software creato da Kalid, però ho notato che nella versione 2.4.4 quando si usa l'asse A i valori dello spostamento sono o 0 o 359, mentre se si usa l'asse Z i valori incrementano di "10" siccome io sto usando arduinoUNO con shjeld CNC V3 firmware GRBL1.1 e Raspberry PI con bCnc, mi servirebbe avere la possibilità di fare si che la Z si comporti come l'asse A, quindi avere Z0 e Z10 per ogni movimento dell'ago, questa necessità è dettata dal fatto che quando devo posizionare l'ago non vorrei farlo tutte le volte a mano, ma in automatico premendo il tasto Home

Hi everyone
    I am making my embroiderer following your instructions and I have come to this result, I am using the software created by Kalid, but I noticed that in version 2.4.4 when using the A axis the displacement values are either 0 or 359, while if you use the Z axis the values increase by "10" since I am using arduinoUNO with shjeld CNC V3 firmware GRBL1.1 and Raspberry PI with bCnc, I would need to have the possibility to make the Z behave like the A axis, therefore having Z0 and Z10 for each needle movement, this need is dictated by the fact that when I have to position the needle I would not want to do it all the time by hand, but automatically by pressing the Home button
    DIY- CNC Embroidery Machine-ricamatrice-jpg

any success?
    Could you share some video?

Downloads
    Uploads

I am working on solution to reach upto 900 stitches per minutes. stay tuned

http://free3dscans.blogspot.com/ http://my-woodcarving.blogspot.com/
    http://my-diysolarwind.blogspot.com/

Downloads
    Uploads

Hi Khalid

Your perseverance and effort in designing your quilter / embroidery machine I really admire.

Quite a while back I purchased a Resta H 220 industrial quilting machine. it was too small so I had to cut it up and extend the frames to enable it to quilt king size bedspreads. I learnt a lot about operating it.

I have noticed that there is constant mention of stopping the machine for each stitch in the comments on this thread. This is not needed, what is done with commercial machines is that the presser foot has a linkage that presses down (it is spring loaded) the foot a few degrees before the needle enters the material, this momentarily will halt the movement of the fabric allowing the needle to penetrate the fabric with out being deflected sideways. The pressure is released again when the needle retracts.This simple mechanical mechanical device will allow better stitch formation and less needle and thread breaks. Some industrial machine heads already have this feature.

I am currently working on a couple of CNC metalworking machines when I have time. I am particularly interested in using laser cut steel or other metals to construct machine frames without welding. I will follow this thread with interest.

Regards
    John

Last edited by JohnMcNamara; 02-20-2021 at 08:38 AM.

Downloads
    Uploads

I'm venturing into this idea of making an embroidery machine, the Embroidery Gcode Generator is really good thanks to Khalid, using mach3 is possible but the speed is not satisfactory I found an app written in python called embroyderino that works with a firmware modified 3d printer that works very well but the app is missing some functions such as changing colors and returning the gcode if the drawing fails, if anyone knows the language in python and could add this function it would be perfect. the app's to exceed 1000 points per minute.

https://lordovervolt.com/embroidery

link of the video with the program working:

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by Khalid View Post
    I am working on solution to reach upto 900 stitches per minutes. stay tuned
    with grbl or mach3?

Downloads
    Uploads

Grbl or Marlin Firmware

http://free3dscans.blogspot.com/ http://my-woodcarving.blogspot.com/
    http://my-diysolarwind.blogspot.com/

Hi Khalid,

where I can download your "Embroidery Gcode Generator" that run under Windows 10?

Leo

https://www.theremino.com/contacts/about-us#leonardo

Downloads
    Uploads

Hello j need a help for cnc traub tns 40?

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by Khalid View Post
    What is the relation between Z8 and Z20?
    M09
    G01 X1.8 Y-13.4 Z8
    G01Z20

Z8 is nidal saf position
    Z20 is revolution complite

This program is z run in GOO mode.
    Make this type code direct Embroidery gcode generator

Page 50 of 51 FirstFirst ... 404748495051 LastLast