WidgitMaster's Largest Steel Router Table Project 9ft x 5ft x 8" Water Cooled Spindle - Page 70

Page 70 of 91 FirstFirst ... 20606768697071727380 ... LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,400 of 1805

Thread: WidgitMaster's Largest Steel Router Table Project 9ft x 5ft x 8" Water Cooled Spindle

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: WidgitMaster's Largest Steel Router Table Project 9ft x 5ft x 8" Water Cooled Spi

Quote Originally Posted by widgitmaster View Post
    Hello Russ!
    No, when I built BIG RED, I hurt my back lifting all the steel beams, it has been months of chiropractor visits to fix it!
    My back is now much better, and I have been thinking of new projects to build!
    Funny thing is my entire shop is covered in sawdust

Widgit
    Also, glad your back is better.

I still have yet to have time to finish the mini "kit" that I got from you, made few parts, and then actual orders started coming in... that was good few years ago.., been busy machining since.

Default Re: WidgitMaster's Largest Steel Router Table Project 9ft x 5ft x 8" Water Cooled Spi

Hows this?
    Its going to be 25" x 11 1/4" x 1 1/2" Yellow Pine, carved 3/4" deep with a 1 1/2" Diam. 90-Deg V-Bit!
    I should be able to stain it and sand the top off to give it contrast!
    Widgit

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails WidgitMaster's Largest Steel Router Table Project 9ft x 5ft x 8" Water Cooled Spindle-11x25_vietnam-veterans-wife-2-jpg  
    www.widgitmaster.com
    It's not what you take away, it's what you are left with that counts!

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Widgetmaster,

How good of detail can you get from Big Red?
    Can you get the detail of a dime or penny?

Quote Originally Posted by oncuet View Post
    Widgetmaster,

How good of detail can you get from Big Red?
    Can you get the detail of a dime or penny?
    Actually I haven't made a dime yet, but I have a wooden nickle & a penny!
    The Aztec Mayan calendar is proof enough of Big Red's ability to produce detail!
    Big Red repeaats within .0005" at lower feedrates, up to 180 IPM, over that the 550-LB weight of the gantry tends to flex the framework. but it never looses steps!
    Widgit

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails WidgitMaster's Largest Steel Router Table Project 9ft x 5ft x 8" Water Cooled Spindle-nickle-front-jpg   WidgitMaster's Largest Steel Router Table Project 9ft x 5ft x 8" Water Cooled Spindle-nickle-back-jpg   WidgitMaster's Largest Steel Router Table Project 9ft x 5ft x 8" Water Cooled Spindle-penny_front-jpg   WidgitMaster's Largest Steel Router Table Project 9ft x 5ft x 8" Water Cooled Spindle-penny-back-jpg  

WidgitMaster's Largest Steel Router Table Project 9ft x 5ft x 8" Water Cooled Spindle-mayancalendar-24-jpg  
    www.widgitmaster.com

Here are more finished products, they were painted by a Disabled Marine with his left arm!

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails WidgitMaster's Largest Steel Router Table Project 9ft x 5ft x 8" Water Cooled Spindle-people-jpg   WidgitMaster's Largest Steel Router Table Project 9ft x 5ft x 8" Water Cooled Spindle-unclesamsmisguidedchildren-jpg   WidgitMaster's Largest Steel Router Table Project 9ft x 5ft x 8" Water Cooled Spindle-vietnamveteranswife-jpg  
    www.widgitmaster.com

Downloads
    Uploads

Now that it is finished, it really POPS!

Fantastic and keep up the good work.

Art
    AKA Country Bubba (Older Than Dirt)

Downloads
    Uploads

Very nice work Widgit, we all know Big Red is a fantastic machine, after all we all know who built it.

Russ

Thanks Guys!
    Big Red is still kicking out barrel's of sawdust

www.widgitmaster.com

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by widgitmaster View Post
    Today I made up two round cover plates, which have the NEMA34 motor socket in their centers.

Way back here Wigetmaster, where did you get these connectors in the 3rd to last pic. I have these on my auction find router and want to use some more for other connections...

Downloads
    Uploads

This was on page 30 or so.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here are the Mouser.com part numbers for the CPC Circular Pin Connectors

Item: Contacts: Shell: Mouser #
    CPC Clamp 11 571-1-206062-6
    CPC Plug 4 11 571-2060601
    CPC Socket Female 4 11 571-206429-1
    CPC Plug Pins 22-18 11 571-665911
    CPC Socket Pins 22-18 11 571-665921
    CPC Receptacle Panel Male Pin 4 11 571-2060611

CPC Clamp 23
    CPC Std Plug 37 23
    CPC Socket Female 37 23
    CPC Plug Pins 22-18 23
    CPC Socket Pins 22-18 23
    CPC Std Receptacle Panel Male Pin 37 23 571-2061511

www.widgitmaster.com

Downloads
    Uploads

Thanks, Widgit.. I thought there were multiple parts needed, but the digikey cat that I was looking at was so confusing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's been a long time sense my last post on this thread, I was in a horrific motorcycle accident and unable to use my PC at home!
    My left foot was severely damaged, and I have a titanium pin in my left ankle!

The incident was not my fault, as I was sitting a red light! There was a car across the street waiting to make a left turn, then a vehicle drove up behind the waiting vehicle, and passed it at high speed making an illegal left turn! Just as my light turned Green, the idiot T-Boned me and totaled my bike! My steel toe work boot was trapped by the roll bar, and something which penetrated the heal of my boot! When I was thrown off the bike, my left foot was ripped out of my boot with enormous force, such that there was no blood in the boot, and the laces were still tied!
    The other driver received a ticket for illegal left turn! No helmet, and a dozen stitches on my forehead!
    My left foot has a lot of necrotic tissue where it was ripped, the trauma team was amazing as they were able to save my foot! In time the tissue will fall off, and I will require some skin grafting! But it will be a long time before I can walk on it again!

I'm home now, and my life has changed greatly! I hope & pray that I will once again be able to run Big Red, and finish the other projects on my bench!

OMG !

PLEASE LOOK TWICE FOR MOTORCYCLES, there are people on them!

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails WidgitMaster's Largest Steel Router Table Project 9ft x 5ft x 8" Water Cooled Spindle-fullsizerender-jpg   WidgitMaster's Largest Steel Router Table Project 9ft x 5ft x 8" Water Cooled Spindle-img_1456-jpg   WidgitMaster's Largest Steel Router Table Project 9ft x 5ft x 8" Water Cooled Spindle-img_1386-jpg   WidgitMaster's Largest Steel Router Table Project 9ft x 5ft x 8" Water Cooled Spindle-img_1437-jpg  

WidgitMaster's Largest Steel Router Table Project 9ft x 5ft x 8" Water Cooled Spindle-img_1438-jpg   WidgitMaster's Largest Steel Router Table Project 9ft x 5ft x 8" Water Cooled Spindle-img_1439-jpg   WidgitMaster's Largest Steel Router Table Project 9ft x 5ft x 8" Water Cooled Spindle-img_1453-jpg   WidgitMaster's Largest Steel Router Table Project 9ft x 5ft x 8" Water Cooled Spindle-img_1446-jpg  

www.widgitmaster.com

Downloads
    Uploads

Thank God your still with us! Rest easy and get well soon.

Your in our prayers.

Art
    AKA Country Bubba (Older Than Dirt)

Downloads
    Uploads

Eric,

Take it easy and rest. I am always available by phone if you get bored.

Jeff...

Patience and perseverance have a magical effect before which difficulties disappear and obstacles vanish.

Thanks guys!

Downloads
    Uploads

That is a whole lot of ouch!

All the best for your recovery, hope to see you making sawdust again soon.

Russell.

Thanks Russell!

Quick recovery dude. Sounds like you have a legal case! I ride too and and it's a worry that something like that could happen!

Quote Originally Posted by fretman_2 View Post
    Quick recovery dude. Sounds like you have a legal case! I ride too and and it's a worry that something like that could happen!
    Thanks my friend!
    Remember, never ride faster than your angels can fly!

Page 70 of 91 FirstFirst ... 20606768697071727380 ... LastLast