WidgitMaster's Largest Steel Router Table Project 9ft x 5ft x 8" Water Cooled Spindle - Page 91

Page 91 of 91 FirstFirst ... 418188899091
Results 1,801 to 1,805 of 1805

Thread: WidgitMaster's Largest Steel Router Table Project 9ft x 5ft x 8" Water Cooled Spindle

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: WidgitMaster's Largest Steel Router Table Project 9ft x 5ft x 8" Water Cooled Spi

Widgit
    Way to cool and worth the wait to see what you have been up to!
    You haven't lost your 'touch' yet.
    Hang in there.

Art
    AKA Country Bubba (Older Than Dirt)

Default Re: WidgitMaster's Largest Steel Router Table Project 9ft x 5ft x 8" Water Cooled Spi

Thanks Bubba!

Here are a few more that I have painted for our Veterans!

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails WidgitMaster's Largest Steel Router Table Project 9ft x 5ft x 8" Water Cooled Spindle-img_1130-jpg   WidgitMaster's Largest Steel Router Table Project 9ft x 5ft x 8" Water Cooled Spindle-img_1121-jpg   WidgitMaster's Largest Steel Router Table Project 9ft x 5ft x 8" Water Cooled Spindle-img_0847-jpg   WidgitMaster's Largest Steel Router Table Project 9ft x 5ft x 8" Water Cooled Spindle-img_4864-jpg  

WidgitMaster's Largest Steel Router Table Project 9ft x 5ft x 8" Water Cooled Spindle-img_1110-jpg  
    www.widgitmaster.com
    It's not what you take away, it's what you are left with that counts!

Downloads
    Uploads

Great work as usual Eric.. Long time since I logged in wasn't as easy as it once was.

Tell me about it! My life has been full of trauma and other distractions! Had to shut down WidgitMaster.com, and lost my email used to log in to the CNCZone!

My health is good, the VA just gave my heart a full set of tests, nothing was found wrong! Being that I am 71, that's great!

So at this point, my BigRed CNC has 3851.2 hours of use! Very soon, I'll be dismantling the top end, as I have found the linear bearings on the X-Axis are getting worn out! Fortunately, I has a full set of replacement parts! Its the wiring that has me concerned, as I have not been doing any wiring in several years!

I'm done riding motorcycles, but I have been busy making plaques for Law Enforcement & Veteran motorcycle clubs!

It's great to be back on the Zone!

Eric

www.widgitmaster.com

Widgitmaster need your help!
    I have been asked to make a plaque for a Gold Star Family, but my version of VCarve Pro doesn't do it properly!
    I'm too old to spend thousands of dollars on the Vectrec 3D software!

Could someone please send me the g-code to make this?

The panel I have is 18" diameter pine, 1" thick.

I was planning on handing it to them on the 27th of Jan, 2024 for free, so there's no money involved!

I try to keep myself busy, by making plaques for our veterans!

Thank you for helping me put a smile on one of their faces!

Eric

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails WidgitMaster's Largest Steel Router Table Project 9ft x 5ft x 8" Water Cooled Spindle-18_gold-star-family-jpg   WidgitMaster's Largest Steel Router Table Project 9ft x 5ft x 8" Water Cooled Spindle-img_1708-jpg  
    www.widgitmaster.com

Page 91 of 91 FirstFirst ... 418188899091