WidgitMaster's Largest Steel Router Table Project 9ft x 5ft x 8" Water Cooled Spindle - Page 90

Page 90 of 90 FirstFirst ... 408087888990
Results 1,781 to 1,787 of 1787

Thread: WidgitMaster's Largest Steel Router Table Project 9ft x 5ft x 8" Water Cooled Spindle

Default Re: WidgitMaster's Largest Steel Router Table Project 9ft x 5ft x 8" Water Cooled Spi

WOW!
    It's been a long time sense I've posted on the Zone!
    Much has happened in my life, like another totaled Trike! So I've decided not to ride any more!
    My left foot has finally healed, after 4-years!
    Big RED has been running like a top, except for the PC! After trying to get V-Carve Pro to run on Win-10, I threw it in the trash and bought an old Win-XP system for $10 at a yard sale! Then I set the system Clock to 2001, turned off all the update junk, and now it runs everything !

The Marine Corps Birthday is Nov 10th, so I've been busy making & painting plaques for our Marines!

Hope O'l Bubba is still on the Zone!

Widgit

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails WidgitMaster's Largest Steel Router Table Project 9ft x 5ft x 8" Water Cooled Spindle-img_0150-jpg   WidgitMaster's Largest Steel Router Table Project 9ft x 5ft x 8" Water Cooled Spindle-img_0156-jpg   WidgitMaster's Largest Steel Router Table Project 9ft x 5ft x 8" Water Cooled Spindle-img_0159-jpg  
    www.widgitmaster.com
    It's not what you take away, it's what you are left with that counts!

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: WidgitMaster's Largest Steel Router Table Project 9ft x 5ft x 8" Water Cooled Spi

Quote Originally Posted by widgitmaster View Post
    WOW!
    It's been a long time sense I've posted on the Zone!
    Much has happened in my life, like another totaled Trike! So I've decided not to ride any more!
    My left foot has finally healed, after 4-years!
    Big RED has been running like a top, except for the PC! After trying to get V-Carve Pro to run on Win-10, I threw it in the trash and bought an old Win-XP system for $10 at a yard sale! Then I set the system Clock to 2001, turned off all the update junk, and now it runs everything !

The Marine Corps Birthday is Nov 10th, so I've been busy making & painting plaques for our Marines!

Hope O'l Bubba is still on the Zone!

Widgit
    Excellent work.

Good to see you back making stuff.

Computers can be a problem some times, most of the time though, it is some kind of configuration problem, or the software was not suitable for the Windows10 you where using.

Mactec54

Downloads
    Uploads

Good to see you posting again Widgit. Been awhile. Great work but that's the norm.
    Bill

billyjack
    Helicopter def. = Bunch of spare parts flying in close formation! USAF 1974 ;>)

Downloads
    Uploads

Hey Widget,
    Yep, still hear and lurking.
    I was wondering bout you a couple of days ago and was hoping your OK.
    Sorry to hear about the trike, but sometimes we have to just let it go. I gave up riding as my knees and reaction times have gone to hell.

You and Big Red are a beautiful combination and keep making true works of art.

Hang in there and stay in contact.

Have a Great Day

Art
    Country Bubba (Older Than Dirt)

Downloads
    Uploads

Glad to see you back.

Guess What!
    I now have one of these hanging in the Federal building in Tallahassee, FL!
    Its in the Department of Veterans Affairs headquarters building, outside the Directors office!
    Wow, what an Honor!

It's 48" x 11 1/4" x 1 1/2" yellow pine, hand painted!

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails WidgitMaster's Largest Steel Router Table Project 9ft x 5ft x 8" Water Cooled Spindle-img_4169-jpg  
    www.widgitmaster.com
    It's not what you take away, it's what you are left with that counts!

Downloads
    Uploads

Widgit,
    This is fantastic news, You have a place of honor and I hope they have credited you with the peice.

You always do great work and should be recognized like this.

Have a Great Day and take care.

Art
    Country Bubba (Older Than Dirt)

Page 90 of 90 FirstFirst ... 408087888990