New Machine Build finished foam cutter

Thread: finished foam cutter

Downloads
    Uploads

Default finished foam cutter

well have had a lot of time latty after covid and 4 stents fitted so looked up some of my old thread to up dat them and this is one of them so her is what i have now

i built the first prototype in 2018 and software was a problem then but no we have /Hot_wire-master/ and / Wingwire_1.01 / dev foam / grbl /

so i have updated the design over the last 3 years and most of the nots are sorted out
    we now have end stops on Max and Min all axis XYZ the machine is design so you can make it as big or as small as you like it is best fixed to one wall but can stand on its own if fitted to a wall you can store it in a space les then 300mm from wall and as big as you have made it say 300mmx1200mmx1200mm just by sliding the tower along the tubs to the wall then pull out the 1200mm tub one at a time and put a 300mm tube to holed it there then when you need it just replace the tubes with the 1200mm tubs or any size that you need and of you go.
    one of the improvements is the wire tensioner you now can fit one on both sides witch gives you a lot of angel and tenson grate for cutting fuz blocks or deltas.
    i have up dated the board from ramps 1.4 to MKS Gen V1.4 giving me 24v and still runs on grbl.

so to construct this foam cutter you will need 3D printer i have a design for one if you need it or we can supply you with the printed parts or if you have axis to a 3d printer
    are ZIP files in stl format is available for fomecuter and 3Dprinter at paypal for 65 euros.