Need Help! CNC GCode not following correct path

Thread: CNC GCode not following correct path

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Unhappy CNC GCode not following correct path

Hello everyone,

Im stucked here without knowing how should I fix this error. I just built my Foam cutter CNC, I ran several small cuts in prior to test and calibrate machine, they came out pretty well, was really excited. But when I ran into a big sheet of polyestyrene, it came out in a really weird and unpleasing curves (you can see it in attached pictures).

The software I am using is CorelDraw (SVG Export) -> DOCADO PathEdit to generate GCode -> Mach3 as the TB6560 controller.

The only change I did to GCode, was to set a new start/origin in LazyCam and entered a new speed for the tool.

Does anyone have any kind of idea what might be causing this?

Thanks in advance!

Similar Threads:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails CNC GCode not following correct path-imagem-jpg   CNC GCode not following correct path-img_0260-jpg  
    Attached Files Attached Files

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: CNC GCode not following correct path

After a lot of research, I found out about the continuous mode of mach3, and learned the hard way about it. If anyone do get through this error after building the machine, I will leave the tip for solution I had to do: Just tune the motors acceleration to a higher one, so it will allow mach3 to work with CV. If you cant work out with a higher acceleration, disable the CV mode.