Mach3 and Profilli 2 Software Trubbles

Thread: Mach3 and Profilli 2 Software Trubbles

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Mach3 and Profilli 2 Software Trubbles

Ok Here it goes I am rather new at this CNC stuff so I will try to be as detailed as i can,

I am using Profili2 to create my wing panels for foam RC Planes. I go through all the process on the right side wing panel. Export into a file that Mach3 can read. Load it on Mach3 run the cnc and cuts the wing perfect. OK now hears the kicker in profili2 at the end of the process there is a box you can click so it makes a mirror of the first panel hence right and left wings. Now when I click this box and run it on the cnc it starts off good about 1/2 through the cut one side does not continue to fallow the correct path and will continue till it goes to the Estop position. Fr the life of me I cant figure what is going on. Any help would be great.
    And thanks in advance.

I am also including the 2 files
    Help.nc - is the one that cuts good
    Help2.nc is the one that does not cut right