Need Help! New to CNC Machining - What type of Quick Chage Tool Holder is this?

Thread: New to CNC Machining - What type of Quick Chage Tool Holder is this?

Downloads
    Uploads

Default New to CNC Machining - What type of Quick Chage Tool Holder is this?

I am brand new to CNC machining and I have a Lagunmatic 310 with Dynapath Delta 20 controls that I recently acquired. It has a quick change tool holder on the spindle and I would like to buy some additional tool chucks but I am unsure of what type/style of tool chucks these are. I've done some research and I thought these might be NMBT40 to CAT40 chucks but from the pictures i have seen thee don't look like either of them. I was hoping someone could ID these to put me on the right path.

Thanks!

Similar Threads:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails New to CNC Machining - What type of Quick Chage Tool Holder is this?-img-0283-jpg   New to CNC Machining - What type of Quick Chage Tool Holder is this?-img-0284-jpg   New to CNC Machining - What type of Quick Chage Tool Holder is this?-img-0285-jpg  

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: New to CNC Machining - What type of Quick Chage Tool Holder is this?

That looks like a Kwik-Switch tool holder. But remove the upper nut and I'll bet you find a standard NMTB 40 taper once you remove the Kwik-Switch adapter.

Jim Dawson
    Sandy, Oregon, USA