Teknix Tek10 VS Gecko G320

Thread: Teknix Tek10 VS Gecko G320

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Teknix Tek10 VS Gecko G320

What do people think?
    I have G320's and have had problems with the terminals, 1 faulty mossfetts and now a drive in fault mode (over current??) which may be due to a stalled motor, still waiting for reply on possible problem.

I am now growing weary and want to change to somthing better. These Tek10's look to be the way to go!?

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads
    Dennis

Glennahwartz

Default Re: Teknix Tek10 VS Gecko G320

Here is a comparison between two different technologies like tick 10 servo and gee 320 such as drives encoders and onto isolation etc. Which one is best in both of them can you tell me the best essay service review by using it about its efficiency and accuracy.

Downloads
    Uploads

Here is a comparison between two different technologies like tick 10 servo and gee 320 such as drives encoders and up to isolation etc. Which one is best in both of them can you tell me the best essay service review by using it about its efficiency and accuracy.

Ivanwens

Everything in life has some importance and people need to focus on it. Usually, you have to follow school bus hire so that it will help you all in identifying the various options.