Citizen a20 right angle live tools

Thread: Citizen a20 right angle live tools

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Citizen a20 right angle live tools

Has anyone ever added a double spindle right angle live tool to there A20 and if are you still able to use the 4 position drilling station and your back spindle block or is there to much interference.

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Citizen a20 right angle live tools

You can't rotate a live unit and still use the ID stations on an A20. Or on the A32's - unfortunately! ------------------- John

Downloads
    Uploads

hi jimwjr, i was told that it is possible for L12, but i can't tell for a20, so i searched a20 on youtube ... put the nose of the id tools at same Z like the od tools, and the 90* live-holder far back, near the id-tools. use long sleeves ?

i can't help for a20, because i don't know where the interference is, but maybe there is a way arround / kindly

we are merely at the start of " Internet of Things / Industrial Revolution 4.0 " era : a mix of AI, plastics, human estrangement, powerful non-state actors ...

Downloads
    Uploads

Do you have a pic of the live tooling block your speaking of.
    We have dual spindle live blocks for our A20’s. It adds tool numbers 16 and 17. I think

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by cosmo2000 View Post
    Do you have a pic of the live tooling block your speaking of.
    We have dual spindle live blocks for our A20’s. It adds tool numbers 16 and 17. I think
    Citizen a20 right angle live tools-a20-jpg

Downloads
    Uploads

hi jim, i don't have a live holder @ 90*, but i talked your situation with my citizen dealer, and he said that putting the live holder far back, like in attached image, should work without worries .... who is interfering with who ? kindly

we are merely at the start of " Internet of Things / Industrial Revolution 4.0 " era : a mix of AI, plastics, human estrangement, powerful non-state actors ...

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by deadlykitten View Post
    hi jim, i don't have a live holder @ 90*, but i talked your situation with my citizen dealer, and he said that putting the live holder far back, like in attached image, should work without worries .... who is interfering with who ? kindly
    Ok thanks I was worried that it would hit the block for the sub spindle( tools 31-34) when I come over to use the 4 position drilling stations (tools 11-14)

Downloads
    Uploads

hi jim, when i talked with my dealer, it was not clear to me what collision is there, but now i understand, and yes, i believe that a collision may occure

i can't check, but, what about using a multi-holder ?

if you lose those 4 posts for spindle 2, maybe you can add them on the back of the T11-14 ? check attached images, and, if you wish, pls consider crafting those 'dual' holders, buying them etc ... i hope there is enough room inside the cabinet / kindly