2019 Upgrades to Pro machines!

Thread: 2019 Upgrades to Pro machines!

Downloads
    Uploads

Default 2019 Upgrades to Pro machines!

Noticed a few updates !

i. Changes to sensors and improved the proximity sensor placement to do away exposing the sensors to damage.
    ii. Also eliminated need for 2 X Axis sensors
    iii. Z Axis Cable Track seems to be included in the kit (wasn't in my 2018 kit)
    iv. Covers for the linear rails to keep dust off them

And a new online manual which is alot easier to navigate !

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: 2019 Upgrades to Pro machines!

I made covers for my rails. Michaeldot.com has it on there with looks to 3d printed brackets to attach them.
    I would like to add on the track for the z.
    I made a rotary axis that is very similar. Still don't understand how to do the cam for rotary+y movement. I guess I don't understand the difference between simultaneous and whatever else it could be called.
    I asked cncrp if they could share the cam output for that crossbow so that I could try and understand what they did, no reply about that though. They did write back and tell me to go to the fusion forums and fusion education site. That's crazy. They should definitely share that for people using their machines at least.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Downloads
    Uploads

Hi all,

Yes, we made a few updates to the machines near the beginning of 2019. Andrew has noted the majority of these changes in his post. The latest revisions now also include fasteners for attaching the spoilboard, along with a bracket for spooling excess cable near the control box. All of these changes drove a mosdest price increase in the machine kits at the beginning of the year.

We can offer the dust cover kit for the table rails, the z axis cable track, or the cable management kit to pre-2019 customers who are interested in upgrading - just contact us for a quote. It's also possible to change to the new sensor package, although this is not as straightforward, as it requires the proper holes in the riser plates and the gantry carriage plate to mount the sensors, so customers who don't have these features will have to add them if they want the newer sensor setup.

We will be posting the Fusion files for the crossbows in the near future. As you can imagine, we made some last minute changes to the design before Maker Faire, so some of the CAM code isn't the cleanest. We'll be doing a little cleanup here before we post, but this will be a good example of rotary indexing between tool paths. We'll also be working on more formal educational materials for various rotary cutting techniques that we'll be posting as well.

Best regards,

Ahren
    Avid CNC | CNC Router Parts

Downloads
    Uploads

Very nice to hear

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Downloads
    Uploads

any pictures available?