Sheetcam rules, CNCRP Mach3 plasma

Thread: Sheetcam rules, CNCRP Mach3 plasma

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Sheetcam rules, CNCRP Mach3 plasma

I've been hunting for information on sheetcam rules for the CNC router parts plasma running with Mach3 and I'm not coming up with anything. I'm wanting to make rules for torch height control THC on and off at the start end of a cut or for small holes etc. Does anyone here know where I can find this information? Thanks in advance.

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Sheetcam rules, CNCRP Mach3 plasma

Alright, Ive done a lot of research and made some headway but hit a snag. Here is some background:

I found in the CNCRP plasma setup instructions that M11/M10 turn on and off outputs. I wanted to try and turn off the torch right before the lead out so I used the code M10P6 but it did not turn the torch off. I found a post on MACHsupport forum that stated there is only one output that can be used with the M11/M10 command and it needed to be setup in the ESS config... I set the output to 6 and was able to turn off the torch with the M10 command.

So now my problem is that to run the machine right I would need to turn off the THC so that it does not dive and turn off the torch so that it does not continue the arc when the part is cut out. But it seems like I have to choose one?

Is anyone running the CNCRP plasma out there? Ill probably repost this on the Mach support and plasma spider forums as well

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Sheetcam rules, CNCRP Mach3 plasma-cncrpinstructionsm11-jpg   Sheetcam rules, CNCRP Mach3 plasma-machsupportm11-jpg   Sheetcam rules, CNCRP Mach3 plasma-essmainconfigm11-jpg  

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Sheetcam rules, CNCRP Mach3 plasma

In talking with CNCRP and Warp 9 it still seems like you have to choose only one output to control with M11/M10. Below is a link to my forum post with Warp9

https://warp9td.com/index.php/kunena...-m11-m10#21326