4th axis touch probing - Page 2


Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 13 to 24 of 90

Thread: 4th axis touch probing

  1. #13
    Registered
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    888
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0

    Default Re: 4th axis touch probing

    Quote Originally Posted by ubergeekseven View Post
    Seriously! I purchased from them just a couple hours ago. That is one of the places cncrp pointed to.

    Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
    It looked really nice, but they never shipped, never answered emails, never responed to the PayPal dispute. I hope the one I just ordered off eBay is ok.

    Retired Master Electrician, HVAC/R Commercial union shop and Lots of hobbies. FLA Saturn 2 4x4 CNC Router


  2. #14
    Registered ubergeekseven's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    123
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0

    Default Re: 4th axis touch probing

    Quote Originally Posted by wmgeorge View Post
    It looked really nice, but they never shipped, never answered emails, never responed to the PayPal dispute. I hope the one I just ordered off eBay is ok.
    While looking for a digitizer on eBay that was different from the one linked in this post, I find the wildhorse one listed. I will to the seller and my purchase on the actual site. Waiting for a response now. Hopefully I can actually get that one. Looks to be better quality than the linked one. Maybe not.

    Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk



  3. #15
    Registered dharmic's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1290
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0

    Default Re: 4th axis touch probing

    zeeflyboy had one from somewhere else, I think, that looked pretty good. If you can be bothered wading through his posts on the OmioCNC mega thread he had a link in there IIRC. I came close to just buying that one instead of doing my own.



  4. #16
    Registered
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    888
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0

    Default Re: 4th axis touch probing

    The guy I ordered from on eBay has 100% positive feedback and has a great website with instructions on how to use, and software he sells. I hope Wild Horse Innovations comes through for you. It looks like a really nice one.

    Retired Master Electrician, HVAC/R Commercial union shop and Lots of hobbies. FLA Saturn 2 4x4 CNC Router


  5. #17
    Registered ubergeekseven's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    123
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0

    Default Re: 4th axis touch probing

    Quote Originally Posted by wmgeorge View Post
    The guy I ordered from on eBay has 100% positive feedback and has a great website with instructions on how to use, and software he sells. I hope Wild Horse Innovations comes through for you. It looks like a really nice one.
    I went ahead and ordered the one you linked. There is a lot of information on his site. Can't wait to test this thing out.

    Going to get the other refunded.

    Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk



  6. #18
    Community Moderator ger21's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    33088
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0

    Default Re: 4th axis touch probing

    These looked good, but looks like they lost their shop in the California fires..

    https://drewtronics.org/

    Gerry

    UCCNC 2017 Screenset
    http://www.thecncwoodworker.com/2017.html

    Mach3 2010 Screenset
    http://www.thecncwoodworker.com/2010.html

    JointCAM - CNC Dovetails & Box Joints
    http://www.g-forcecnc.com/jointcam.html

    (Note: The opinions expressed in this post are my own and are not necessarily those of CNCzone and its management)


  7. #19
    Registered ubergeekseven's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    123
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0

    Default Re: 4th axis touch probing

    Those do look good. Too bad about the fires.

    Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk



  8. #20
    Registered ubergeekseven's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    123
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0

    Default Re: 4th axis touch probing

    The wildhorse probe person wrote back to me this morning. I specifically asked about the fact that someone in the forums said they never received the device and never had anyone contact them. This is what he wrote back with.

    Hi,

    We are currently able to ship orders within 2 business days of receipt of payment. We did have an interruption in production which required that we refund a small number or orders in order to deal fairly with our customers. This interruption was cased by circumstances outside of our control.

    Thanks for you purchase and please contact us with any concerns or questions you may have.


    ----

    I now will be getting the ebay one that was suggested in this forum and I might get the wildhorse one. I'm going to wait for a while to see if it actually comes in. If not, I can always get a refund. If it does, I can compare them and post what I find on here. I might have one to sell at some point. Or I can eat the cost.

    Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk



  9. #21
    Registered
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    888
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0

    Default Re: 4th axis touch probing

    Quote Originally Posted by ubergeekseven View Post
    The wildhorse probe person wrote back to me this morning. I specifically asked about the fact that someone in the forums said they never received the device and never had anyone contact them. This is what he wrote back with.

    Hi,

    We are currently able to ship orders within 2 business days of receipt of payment. We did have an interruption in production which required that we refund a small number or orders in order to deal fairly with our customers. This interruption was cased by circumstances outside of our control.

    Thanks for you purchase and please contact us with any concerns or questions you may have.


    ----

    I now will be getting the ebay one that was suggested in this forum and I might get the wildhorse one. I'm going to wait for a while to see if it actually comes in. If not, I can always get a refund. If it does, I can compare them and post what I find on here. I might have one to sell at some point. Or I can eat the cost.

    Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
    Well the one I ordered off eBay offers a 30 day return. Its also interesting that I was told the exact same thing when I ordered from Wild Horse. They said they had some medical issues and it was resolved and that was back in early November. They said they would ship next Wednesday, and never did and never answered any emails. I would like to believe in people and give them a chance but it went on and on.

    Retired Master Electrician, HVAC/R Commercial union shop and Lots of hobbies. FLA Saturn 2 4x4 CNC Router


  10. #22
    Registered ubergeekseven's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    123
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0

    Default Re: 4th axis touch probing

    Quote Originally Posted by wmgeorge View Post
    Well the one I ordered off eBay offers a 30 day return. Its also interesting that I was told the exact same thing when I ordered from Wild Horse. They said they had some medical issues and it was resolved and that was back in early November. They said they would ship next Wednesday, and never did and never answered any emails. I would like to believe in people and give them a chance but it went on and on.
    The crazy thing is that they have 100% seller ratings on the last year. How is that possible? Man,I cannot understand how this type of thing can last so long and they are still able to sell stuff.

    Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk



  11. #23
    Registered
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    888
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0

    Default Re: 4th axis touch probing

    I order the Wild Horse one off their website not eBay. Maybe they are shipping the eBay ones?

    Retired Master Electrician, HVAC/R Commercial union shop and Lots of hobbies. FLA Saturn 2 4x4 CNC Router


  12. #24
    Registered ubergeekseven's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    123
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0

    Default Re: 4th axis touch probing

    Quote Originally Posted by wmgeorge View Post
    I order the Wild Horse one off their website not eBay. Maybe they are shipping the eBay ones?
    Me too. But I find that they sell on eBay, so I contacted the seller that way. They have written 2 times this morning. I'm waiting for them to confirm my order now.

    Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk



Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


About CNCzone.com

    We are the largest and most active discussion forum for manufacturing industry. The site is 100% free to join and use, so join today!

Follow us on


Our Brands

4th axis touch probing

4th axis touch probing