Need Help! How happy are you with your CNCRP kit?

Thread: How happy are you with your CNCRP kit?

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default How happy are you with your CNCRP kit?

Thinking about ordering a pro kit (4x8) but cncrp are not giving me any references in my country (sweden) nor any links to users in my region so....
    ...how am I supposed to know about the quality of these machines, customer care etc.

Please share your experience along with what kit you bought, pros/cons,

Best regards
    Ricard

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: How happy are you with your CNCRP kit?

Pro4848 here, upgraded to a pro4896. Extremely happy, have had excellent support. Instructions were very good, when I had questions they were responsive. Would buy from them again.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Did you cut any aluminum?

Downloads
    Uploads

Only wood.

Downloads
    Uploads

I have the 48x24 PRO and couldn't be happier. The machine is well built, solid, and the kit was great. I also got their electronics package and highly recommend that. Plug it in, follow their instructions, and it is up and running.

Excellent customer support.

I've only done wood so far but would have no fear of doing aluminum.

I use it just for a hobby so it can stay powered off for weeks at a time, but I know it will turn on and be running with no issues. I had an Xcarve before and never knew if it would work or not or what issue I was going to run into ( was a great machine, just not the same caliber ).

You won't be disappointed!

Downloads
    Uploads

Contact wintergatan on YouTube he has one in France he is building the marble machine X I will be getting mine delivered this week fo far customer service has been great and it will be delivered earlier then expected.

Downloads
    Uploads

Im still building my 4896 pro, our Sign Shop has been so busy I haven't had time to spend building it like I would like to, but from what I've gotten so far it's been great.

Hopefully you'll enjoy it as much as I am.

Downloads
    Uploads

I bought the Standard 24x48 a couple of years ago. I have nothing but good things to say about the product and the folks at CNCRP. One of the reasons I chose them was the lack of internet discussions on issues with them or the kits. Also, lots of their stuff is "off the shelf." So, easy to maintain, repair, etc.

To qualify, I am a hobbyist. I use my machine to make all sorts of projects. I cut solid wood, MDF, plywood, plastic, circuit boards, brass, aluminum, etc. I use a Bosch 1617 router in mine.

The only quibble I do have with the setup is the Smoothstepper board. I often get that "run out of steps" or whatever error. CNCRP and Warp 9 folks have tried to help, but it still happens.

Also, I bought the electronics package and added the prox kit. I think that was a wise move for me. I didn't really want to fool around trying to get everything working/talking/etc. Its all very nicely done. Also bought Vcarve from them and that has been a great application.

So, I have no regrets. I use the machine several times a month. There is a learning curve. Not just the software, but the machine itself. There may be some adjusting to be done after assembly, you'll learn about your particular assembly and where the errors are, etc.

This was more machine than I needed and more than I was going to spend. But, after reading a lot of forums, I decided to go ahead and spend a little more (well, a lot, actually!).

Anyway, sorry to ramble, hope this helps some. And if you go ahead with CNCRP, there are a lot of folks here (including them) to help.

Tony

Downloads
    Uploads

Machine is awesome and so is customer support.

Yes, you can cut aluminum with it.

Here's my youtube channel where you can see it in action: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCH-...TYdNS4EkQGsVUQ