New Machine Build DownUnder Machine Build .. Pro 60120 with Servos and other fun stuff - Page 4

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: DownUnder Machine Build .. Pro 60120 with Servos and other fun stuff

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: DownUnder Machine Build .. Pro 60120 with Servos and other fun stuff

Things starting to get real. Needs hookup to my dust extraction .. makes a right mess with MDF

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: DownUnder Machine Build .. Pro 60120 with Servos and other fun stuff

After a few days of gremlins with my z axis electronics .. still unsure what was going on..

From Fusion360 to Plywood.. first time!

Downloads
    Uploads

I really need to upgrade to a spindle soon. I would also prefer if CNCRP switched out the controller for something that can be run on more modern software. I hate mach3 and the limitation of the ethernet smoothstepper. I really want to be able to remotely control the machine, or at the least transfer files without using usb drives and walking back and forth between devices. Mach3 is terrible with its ability to crash when you move the mouse. Not being able to create new gcode quickly on the same machine is a pain. Your build is looking nice.

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by ubergeekseven View Post
    I really need to upgrade to a spindle soon. I would also prefer if CNCRP switched out the controller for something that can be run on more modern software. I hate mach3 and the limitation of the ethernet smoothstepper. I really want to be able to remotely control the machine, or at the least transfer files without using usb drives and walking back and forth between devices. Mach3 is terrible with its ability to crash when you move the mouse. Not being able to create new gcode quickly on the same machine is a pain. Your build is looking nice.
    Check out MASSO CNC Controller at masso.com.au

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Downloads
    Uploads

If you want a modern up-to-date control system done by professionals and with online support look at the Acorn Controller made by Centroid. Guy over on Fine Line Automation forum next door doing one, take a look.

1000x750 Workbee CNC - Mach4 - PMDX USB - Windows 10 Pro

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by andrewwong2000 View Post
    After a few days of gremlins with my z axis electronics .. still unsure what was going on..

From Fusion360 to Plywood.. first time!

Hi Andrew, I am in Perth as well and have just ordered the Avid CNC Pro Series 60120. It won't arrive until early 2020, but I would like to keep in touch with you on your progress and experience.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234