Can anybody familiar with Makinos tell me what model this pallet table belongs to?

Thread: Can anybody familiar with Makinos tell me what model this pallet table belongs to?

Downloads
    Uploads

Question Can anybody familiar with Makinos tell me what model this pallet table belongs to?

Hi, we recently purchased a few surplus Makino tables from some random guy in Ohio. He had no idea what they were for, and this one is a bit of a mystery. We assumed it was for an A81/A82 but it doesn't have the 4 locator pins for the pallet change arm. The frame on the bottom is this weird rectangle shape, whereas most A81/A82 tables are just a circle on the bottom. Any of you guys have any idea? We could modify it to fit on an A81/A82 but we'd rather figure out what the heck it's for and maybe try and sell it. thanks fellas!