'MasterWood UK' fan club. - Page 5

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Thread: 'MasterWood UK' fan club.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hi Silentbob. Well said.
    Quote Originally Posted by silentbob View Post
    they are trying to convince everyone they are knights in shining armour and it is people like you that will allow them to do this.
    If I'm coming across as blaming a shell company such as MUK for all the people that have lost money then I didn't mean to. I am trying not to name names. I'm trying to raise awareness that there are companies out there that will promise you the earth but give you a pile of unusable scrap. Salesmen from firms like this will tell the customer anything to a sale and thus get their commission. They have all the paperwork wrapped up so it looks like it is all the customers fault for not doing his homework, IMHO.

You say that MGB is exactly the same team as before. I don't believe this to be exactly correct. The directors of MGB and MUK are different. I don't like to mention names, but if you do searches on one of the directors of MUK, you will see he has a very dubious past. He seems to be taking the blame or being used as a scape goat for all that has gone wrong. Of course he wasn't the only one involved in the 'smoke and mirrors' deception, he had salesmen to help him do this who may be working for MGB. I have been told that he has been bannished from anything to do with MW. I'm not sure how true this is as I think he owns a lot of the software licences. Also, if you download searches on the directors of CJS you will find a rather strong connection with MUK.

I am hoping that the days of people hiding behind shell companies to sell expensive unsuitable machines are fast coming to an end.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

You should join a "Woman's" Forum coz all you seem to do is gossip.

Either way you really should get a life - you have too much time on your hands if you fill it with searching details on people and listening to and passing on gossip. Although, of course, you probably have a vested interest in this whole scenario, after all your joining date is suspiciously close to the big fall out mmmmmmmm You are doing a good "smoke and mirrors" yourself and the sharper individuals reading this forum will see right through you.

This is the worst recession for decades, the Euro has swung by about 25% in the last 18 months hitting importing companies heavily, car companies are being bailed out left right and centre, countries are going bankrupt for god sake let alone machinery companies.

Silent Bob got it right, the sales people are the same and apparently their sales were down 80% last year - whose fault is that? Hardly someone retired for almost 2 years.

Silent Bob has a good lean on this situation, the sales people are happily skipping around the country blaming anyone but themselves for the demise of MUK. Still maybe they will be found out for what they are when the NEY partnership develops.

MW have been promoting BUY DIRECT FROM US in Italy for months and then out of the blue announce a merger with Ney, a contradictory action or perhaps just "smoke and mirrors"? Perhaps the sales people and technicians of MW GB should watch their backs, as maybe NEY will be MW's way forward?!?

Ikoevski - you will get this from Italy if you contact them. Good luck, at least you don't seem to be self absorbed in gossip and are trying to actually get something useful from the forum, good luck.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

You are right that I've spent too much time on this. Good luck to Ney with MW anyway. I'm sure this will work out.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by silentdck View Post
    whose fault is that? Hardly someone retired for almost 2 years.
    So, it's not his fault because he's been retired for 2 years and he new nothing about what was going on with his own company, lol good one dick. I'm going now.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by thinkingcnc View Post
    So, it's not his fault because he's been retired for 2 years and he new nothing about what was going on with his own company, lol good one dick. I'm going now.
    i think someone that spells knew like new shouldn't be giving advice to many people... but if that is the case that this "person" retired 2 years ago then it certainly has been a web of lies created by this MW GB, anyway good luck to them im unsure how much they can trust each other with all the back-stabbing that seems to be going on, that what it looks like from afar anyway.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Mmmmmm, I know what Joinerman and Silentdck are all about but I wonder why silentbob is being hostile. It wasn't obvious to me at first, but it is now.

BTW Silentbob, 'i' is 'I' or don't you consider yourself worthy of a capital letter?

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Who provides service for Masterwood in the UK now ?

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

A combination of MW GB and NEY ltd, I think. I don't know how they split the commission of a sale.

Downloads
    Uploads

it would be interesting if everyone said who they really were!
    im a machine owner and machinist.
    me thinks the rest of this forum was hoaxed from the start!

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hi,there. Anyone needs to replace your suction pad for Masterwood CNC? We can help. The one we design is much better,no steel metal. See what our customer say:

"To: "Padsmore" <padsmorecanada@yahoo.ca>will do
    fitted today cheers
    much better than the original masterwood product (but that isn't hard)!
    matthew

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    To: Matthew Anderson <broomhedgejoinery@yahoo.co

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Oh,by the way,Matthew is from Northern Island

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: 'MasterWood UK' fan club.

Can anyone please help? We have purchased a used Masterwood project 350 CNC unfortunately it does not have a manual on variables, variable looping and operators/ functions(i.e.. rounding numbers to a whole, square root, sine, cosine etc).

I am well versed in producing parametric programs on the Biesse machines. I just don't know the format for the Masterwood.

Many thanks in advance.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345