Need Help! yasnac mx1 drip feeding

Thread: yasnac mx1 drip feeding

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default yasnac mx1 drip feeding

hello, all

i have been trying ro run a large program on a yasnac mx1 control, i dounloaded
    a program called dnc precition, it tells me how to set the parameters on the cpu, on the control and also the cable, i sent a program into the control but it gives me an alarm of overrun (error 077) and don't know what to do, please helpme

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads

It sounds like you have a mismatch between the PC's (DNC Precision's) port settings and the Yasnac's. DNC Precision is giving you "typical" settings, but it is possible that the settings on your machine are different. It is not so important what settings you use - just so long as the settings match between your PC's DNC program and the machine control.

I haven't used the MX1, so I don't know if it has a simple way of checking and changing the DNC parameters... If not, check your manual for the parameter bits to change to get the DNC settings to match.

Default Re: yasnac mx1 drip feeding

Quote Originally Posted by matosjulio View Post
    hello, all

i have been trying ro run a large program on a yasnac mx1 control, i dounloaded
    a program called dnc precition, it tells me how to set the parameters on the cpu, on the control and also the cable, i sent a program into the control but it gives me an alarm of overrun (error 077) and don't know what to do, please helpme
    I know this is a really old post, but did you ever get this working?