Need Help! Just bought Morbidelli Author 600 KS 2002 model

Thread: Just bought Morbidelli Author 600 KS 2002 model

Downloads
    Uploads

Lightbulb Just bought Morbidelli Author 600 KS 2002 model

My name is Miquel. I bought a Morbidelli Author KS 600. It’s a 2002 machine, it has manteniance books, has been in working order until now. The working área is 3500x1350. I believe it’s a 4 axis machine right?

I have been working with all kinds of machines but never CNC. We make a lot of cabinets, kitchens, etc..

I would like to know people that has this model, their experience with the machine?
    Software for 2022? Should I refit the control unit?

Thank you very much, i hope I can learn from all of you.

Similar Threads:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Just bought Morbidelli Author 600 KS 2002 model-14bd8d57-1e08-4c0f-8807-1c6c957b5707-jpeg  

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by viaplana View Post
    My name is Miquel. I bought a Morbidelli Author KS 600. It’s a 2002 machine, it has manteniance books, has been in working order until now. The working área is 3500x1350. I believe it’s a 4 axis machine right?

I have been working with all kinds of machines but never CNC. We make a lot of cabinets, kitchens, etc..

I would like to know people that has this model, their experience with the machine?
    Software for 2022? Should I refit the control unit?

Thank you very much, i hope I can learn from all of you.
    Ola miguel,como esta a correr com a cnc? Tenho experiência e dou formação se precisares de alguma coisa avisa.