Thread: SCM TECH 100 SUPER - Need a post processor

Downloads
    Uploads

Default SCM TECH 100 SUPER - Need a post processor

Hello.

I have a old SCM Tech 100 Super
    with a ESA Kletra 10500 controller.

I need to find a way to post process
    from text (xxl files) into a correct PGM version that works with this Kletra 10500
    because xilog / winxiso and other converters that i could find are not generating the correct PGM for this controller.

Example
    PGM from the controller --> XXL works ok
    same XXL --> PGM does not work on the machine

Can anyone help me?

AL1/001144

Thank you

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: SCM TECH 100 SUPER - Need a post processor

Anyone?

Please ?

Downloads
    Uploads

I may be a bit late on answering your question but just in case you are still looking for that perfect software I have used ASPAN on that controler and it was set up perfect to import DXF files from aotocad then convert into programable language. It is still the most affective and fastest system to date if done correctly. I am starting to teach people a system I developed with this for 25 years. I even concideredered starting a youtube chanel to put this info out for the world to learn. Just to give an idea on how fast this is if done right. I used to ouperform a 200 men shop with 12 guys. I had an SCM tech super, a Holzma 12 ft beam saw and an edge bander set up in an order that allowed me to control the flow from my machine center. ASPAN is the program yolu are looking for. You should be able to save cost ifc you still have the old parallel port key your machine came with with the name Task on it.

Downloads
    Uploads

HI, I found the solution for converting xxl to pgm,
    IF you are still interested in, you can contact me.

I need only your xxl file, try compilation(there is more compilation types. )

Regards.

Downloads
    Uploads

My friend I need to apologize for reaching out this late. I spent the end of 2023 in the hospital with a few surgeries one of them being a six-level lumbar fusion that involve titanium cages from the frontal and rods and screws all the way into my pelvis. After 40 surgeries I have learned that faster I get to work the more I get to ignore the recovery but this was not the case as I went into organ failure 3 weeks after the surgery. Just like any other machine a human body is just a complex machine and this medical system is so corrupted my first degree was in medical until I decided to fall in love with automation. Today is my first day going back to that same tech 100 super I have been rebuilding for this company. I found one being sold for $2,000. I was pretty sure these people let the machine die and thought they found a sucker to buy this machine. For that kind of money I figured the worst thing I can happen is I'll take the cabinet apart and sell the parts online for more money. Although this thing came in looking pretty rough on the outside the electronic cabinet were surprisingly clean with very low hours on the hour meter. I still think this is the best machine made for high production if used properly. I just happen to have replacement parts for two of these machines sitting in my storage including two PLCs, inverters, I believe the last of my server packs of gone on eBay recently. Back to your problem and how I may be able to help you. Just a refreshment of what you were originally looking for was the conversion software from CAD DXF files to your machine language if I remember correctly. That was just dealing with that with Aspan software which was the upgrade from task the machine origin came with. Now the files that you're asking me about just so I understand are the files you need to load into your software for your machine configuration? If that is actually what you're looking for there should be direction on the website with software you purchase on how to make a disc of that very information and how to send it to them to configure the software you're buying. This machine I just revived came with an old parallel key which is going to save these people a whole lot of money just upgrading to a newer key and updated software versus starting from scratch. You should be equipped with that same old software key and diskettes need it to load that into your software. The problem with that is usually the people that have the machine never upgrade their parameter disk or tool files regularly and work with the original that came with the machine. I have never found that old disc to work any longer. If I didn't already have a set of parameter discs set from my older machines I may have not been able to revive this computer. I don't know many people who can go through that process with wake up codes and step-by-step on how to do this PLC loading. They did not make it use a friendly which is why these machines are almost impossible to find as there is no market for them. Sadly they are the working horses and can go another 20 years if taken care of properly.
    I will try to keep this website open on my phone to see if you can give me a better understanding of what you need if you still need it. When it comes to this machine there is very little information to be found on the internet. If there is a way I can help you get up and running I will do so but if you never comes to the point where you want to get rid of that machine I am still looking for an identical twin to the one I purchased for these people. I've always found that having two of them facing each other is the best of all worlds. There are many little functional things that can go wrong and throw people off if they don't have the experience on where you look and what to push when a machine won't size or any other problem shows up. It is not that user-friendly and without years of learning every nick and cranny of these older machines too much can go wrong. However with an identical twin right next to it all you have to do is take the programs from one to another in your back and working condition. I am off today to go talk about purchasing a 12-ft beam saw along with the rest of the equipment but I am still in need of this CNC people put in place so I can level it and get it to size so I can adjust the parameters from my old machine to this machine. This is a time-consuming process but again for $2,000 when I get done this machine will be like new. I am also going to duplicate the PLC once I have it all set up in case they have issues when I'm not around all they have to do is unplug one PLC and put it another. That is a luxury not too many people have. I still have a few more along with vacuum pumps and anything else if you're interested for backups. I'm also interested in the software You decided to use. I have been in contact with Italy for the Aspan upgrade. However learning the other options that are out there is always something good to know in case someone else may have the same problems looking for information. I apologize for the quick AI response with speech to text but I'm in a hurry to get to a meeting.