Need Help! Xilog plus newbie

Thread: Xilog plus newbie

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Xilog plus newbie

Hello,
    I recently purchased a 2007 scmi bridge 5 second hand. I have been slowly getting the machine to do what I ask it to. The machine had old programs (spoilboard , old jobs ect) loaded on it from the previous owner. I have had trouble getting these to load or do anything in the machine. So I decided to try do a simple program in xilog plus. However when I try to create a new project i am shown a full screen header page. After filling in all the available boxes there is an error code stating that R needs to be a positive value. There is no R in the screen that I see. After doing somemore looking on youtube i saw a video of a step by step set up of a job. They are getting a box/window that pops up. I do not get this. Any ideas?
    Neil

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Xilog plus newbie

Hello Neil,

the R is a parameter of the header of all pgm files that are used in the xilog software. It is the number of repetitions of that program.

Therefore they must a positive. See attach image.

Yours Truly,

Cid Rodrigues

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Xilog plus newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Nasnss View Post
    Hello,
    I recently purchased a 2007 scmi bridge 5 second hand. I have been slowly getting the machine to do what I ask it to. The machine had old programs (spoilboard , old jobs ect) loaded on it from the previous owner. I have had trouble getting these to load or do anything in the machine. So I decided to try do a simple program in xilog plus. However when I try to create a new project i am shown a full screen header page. After filling in all the available boxes there is an error code stating that R needs to be a positive value. There is no R in the screen that I see. After doing somemore looking on youtube i saw a video of a step by step set up of a job. They are getting a box/window that pops up. I do not get this. Any ideas?
    Neil
    Hi Neil, As CidR said, R has to be an integer > 0, at least 1, it is very helpfull with the repetitions of the program.
    Best Regards,
    Cristiano