Need Help! Software CNC BIESSE ROVER 30 L2

Thread: Software CNC BIESSE ROVER 30 L2

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Software CNC BIESSE ROVER 30 L2

Hello, could someone help me? we have a machine rover CNC Biesse 30 L2 year 2000. The hard disk damaged by losing the software. does anyone have a copy of this software for this machine? Thanks in advance.

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Software CNC BIESSE ROVER 30 L2

Hello.

While I think you may have already contacted Biesse there might be some alternatives.

I have already retrofitted two ROVER 342 routers. One is shown in the following link.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqu...kA3ST1Vsg6KgiA

While it is not as fast as the original system this became an option other than scrap them.

The system is based on a standard PC (some selection needed as not all can serve this purpose) and commercial components for the logic circuits.

Some modification is needed to the PLC boards so that they can be used by my system but then again the components replaced are standard parts.

If you can´t find the software please open a new thread and PM me. Perhaps I can help you get your machine up and running. Please remember that I was talking about, lets stand on the negative side, a speed reduction of 40%.

Best regards.