Cad cam software compatible

Thread: Cad cam software compatible

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Cad cam software compatible

Hello

I have a biesse rover 346 , year of manufacture 1996, and I am writing this post to let me know which design software to install on mu pc that is compatible with this model is that it is possible to switch to the machine's pc. I thank you for your attention on this request

Cump

Emanuel Teixeira

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Cad cam software compatible

If this milling center works the same as the vast majority of similar machines, it won't be able to accept 3D models directly from a CAD design package; it needs them to be processed through CAM software that takes into account things like the tools you plan to use, the size of the workpiece, the depth of cut and spacing of tool passes. The generic G-code this software generates is then run through a post-processor or "post" for short, that customizes it to the particular way your machine wants it presented. So you can use pretty much any CAD software to design your model, you just need to find a CAM package with a "post" for your machine. We sell a product called VisualCADCAM 2020 (aka VisualMill) that comes with a wide variety of posts for different machines. If your mill isn't on the list, Mecsoft will furnish one for free; you just have to provide a sample of code that works on your machine. Other CAM software companies charge for this, so if you're shopping around, ask about the cost for configuring a custom post in order to get an accurate total price.

[FONT=Verdana]Andrew Werby[/FONT]
    [URL="http://www.computersculpture.com/"]Website[/URL]