New CNC Machine V 0.1

Thread: New CNC Machine V 0.1

Downloads
    Uploads

Default New CNC Machine V 0.1

Hello good people .
    I have been reading and follow this site and other CNC sites for a while now.
    I have been wanting to build a cnc router for a loong time now.
    And i think that i am now ready to start my first build.

The plan for this first build is foremost to learn how everything works and to build a working cnc router that can be used to cut wood and plexiglass.
    It doesnt need to be perfect but if i am able to, i would like it to have a precision of 0.1 mm in all directions.

The budget isnt big for this first machine so in in many areas of the construction i will try and use and construct solutions that are cheap but still good enough.
    I will try and build a machine that is 1000 mm in X and Y direction.
    It will mostly be made out of steel since i have nice neighbor that have given me some .
    The linear rails will be constructed from DIN rails with V groove ball bearings.
    When it comes to stepper motors i have found a package from Aliexpress that i hope will work.
    https://www.aliexpress.com/store/pro...1d3c6e02uTgBu4

I am hoping that some experts on this site would take a quick look on the stepper motor link and say if that looks like an ok package and also on the attachments i have uploaded.
    On the pictures in the attachments i have made a quick drawing on how i am planing the linear rail system,
    also i am planing on using regular threaded rods for moving the different axis.

Does anyone know if that will work ok?.
    I dont think i have heard of anyone using regular thread rods, and maby there is a wery good reason for that? .
    I want to do it because it is very cheap.

I know my english ist the best, but i hope that you are able to understand what i have written.