Need Help! 6 AXIS CNC MACHINE

Thread: 6 AXIS CNC MACHINE

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Smile 6 AXIS CNC MACHINE

I work for playground manufacturer and we have recently acquired a 6 axis cnc machine.

Looking for some help due to how the machine is setup we have to manually select the rotation in which our cnc clamps sit in during machining. I want to make this automated so that I can select a hole/coordinate on the cad assembly and it automatically looks at what the value of the xyz is between and change to its rotation automatically. The issue I have is referencing the coordinate to write the IF statement for. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

I've included the post processor we use and a picture of the cad assembly so you can understand a little how it works, at the minute i have to apply a machine control of each rotation which is easy to miss and adds to programming time and want to make the whol eporccess more automated.

Images for the machine were too big however i will post some in the thread later!
    Many Thanks