Need Help! motionmaster machine with fagor control

Thread: motionmaster machine with fagor control

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default motionmaster machine with fagor control

good day to all, I am working on a machine with fagor 8055 plus-m control on the table brings motionmaster and in the tool changer kosakura bought the second-hand machine but does not bring any information; in the installation all well the problem to start the operation axes x, y, z work well the problem is that the spindle does not turn check the fagor module and everything is fine send me signal to the drive that is a magnetek GPD 515 but not remote it marks me frequently so it does not rotate, but in manual mode if the spindle rotates; someone who knows that I may be failing; I appreciate all the possible help and I do tests in manual mode and it works well but in the changes of speed I would have to be adjusting the frequency.

regards

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: motionmaster machine with fagor control

DId you solve the problem?

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Good day,
    Not yet, I'm reviewing the connections again and later the parameters to see if I find something that does not match; I'm working blind because it does not signal any alarm and I have no information.

regards

Downloads
    Uploads

Do you speak spanish?

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Asi es hablo español

*Registered User* ronhendrickson's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads

where can I get a post processor for our Motion Master with a Fagor 8055. I'm using Catia as my cam system

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

good day to all, I am working on a machine with fagor 8055 plus-m control on the table brings motionmaster and in the tool changer kosakura bought the second-hand machine but does not bring any information; in the installation all well the problem to start the operation axes x, y, z work well the problem is that the spindle does not turn check the fagor module and everything is fine send me signal to the drive that is a magnetek GPD 515 but not remote it marks me frequently so it does not rotate, but in manual mode if the spindle rotates; someone who knows that I may be failing; I appreciate all the possible help and I do tests in manual mode and it works well but in the changes of speed I would have to be adjusting the frequency.
    I had the exact same problem and I found it by shear luck, on my machine the limit switch and reference switch for the spindle/z axis broke and we repaired it and the machine worked fine, but after three weeks this issue arose, we open the box that the cables for the 2 limit switches lead to, (one for the spindle/z axis and the other switch is for the draw bar) The draw bar limit switch somehow disconnected itself in the box and once it was reconnected the spindle worked properly.

If these switches are fine on your machine I would just go through the logic of the machine and see what conditions need to be met for the spindle to be turned on.

Hope this helps