CNC Buying Advice

Thread: CNC Buying Advice

Registered
    Macedonia, The Former Yugoslav Republic Of
    Downloads
    Uploads

Question CNC Buying Advice

Hello CNCzone

I want advice for buying a CNC so i want advice from people who have experience with this kind of CNC's.
    1. Biesse Rover 342
    2. Morbidelli Author 510
    3. CNC Router
    (Standard CNC with one Router Spindle which can cut Wood, acrylic, aluminium. Software Mach3)

All of CNC are approximately the same price...
    Condition of CNC's: USED..

I make 3d Signs with Acrylic Wood and Metal, so i want to use CNC to cut my Vector Design made in PC. All my projects are made with Vector (.SVG) Apps and then i need them to cut on CNC so can this process be possible on Rover 342 or Morbidelli 510. Because i have read peoples having problems with G-code files on this type of CNC.

I know that with CNC Router which runs Mach3 is Easy to cut Vector Files, but i will want some kind of combination which is Powerful as Industrial ones and to make the job done as i want.
    My point is to find a way to make my job easy for me and to look more Professional so i will wait for Advice from Peoples who have experience with this type of CNC's.

Any one wants Photos for the CNC's i can attach them.

Thanks in advance!