Problem Weeke BP 120 and Weeke 2000-IPC Win98 PC Crashed

Thread: Weeke BP 120 and Weeke 2000-IPC Win98 PC Crashed

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Exclamation Weeke BP 120 and Weeke 2000-IPC Win98 PC Crashed

I'm a IT guy helping out my brother in-law. He has a Weeke BP120 (circa 1999) that connected to a PC running Win98, Weeke 2000-IPC, and WoodWOP. The PC hard drive crapped out. I tried to retrieve data from it, but it was toast. I got him another hard drive and installed XP and WoodWOP. Weeke 2000-IPC floppies are missing (only have disk 1 of 2, ahh!). Need to get the Weeke 2000-IPC software, can anyone help?

Also doing research it looks like Week 2000-IPC doesn't run on XP. Has anyone tried running it on XP or WIN7? It's my understanding that the software is a DOS based program/driver between the PC and the BP120. Could I just run it in WIN7 in compatibility mode.

Any help would be appreciated, as my brother in-law is a small business owner. I have the manual to the BP-120, if any BP120 owners would like a copy, I could PDF it.

Thanks
    GW

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by glenn_wood View Post
    I'm a IT guy helping out my brother in-law. He has a Weeke BP120 (circa 1999) that connected to a PC running Win98, Weeke 2000-IPC, and WoodWOP. The PC hard drive crapped out. I tried to retrieve data from it, but it was toast. I got him another hard drive and installed XP and WoodWOP. Weeke 2000-IPC floppies are missing (only have disk 1 of 2, ahh!). Need to get the Weeke 2000-IPC software, can anyone help?

Also doing research it looks like Week 2000-IPC doesn't run on XP. Has anyone tried running it on XP or WIN7? It's my understanding that the software is a DOS based program/driver between the PC and the BP120. Could I just run it in WIN7 in compatibility mode.

Any help would be appreciated, as my brother in-law is a small business owner. I have the manual to the BP-120, if any BP120 owners would like a copy, I could PDF it.

Thanks
    GW
    Hello
    Please the pdf
    Thanks

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Weeke BP 120 and Weeke 2000-IPC Win98 PC Crashed

Quote Originally Posted by Mammed View Post
    Hello
    Please the pdf
    Thanks
    That post is almost 6 years old and the OP has posted that one time. I doubt you'll hear from him.

David

David
    Romans 3:23
    CurlyWoodShop - www.etsy.com/shop/CurlyWoodShop
    David Falkner - www.youtube.com/user/difalkner
    difalkner - www.instagram.com/difalkner