Need Help! Masterwood Project 313

Thread: Masterwood Project 313

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Masterwood Project 313

Hi - I bought old 313 that i am trying to resurrect - problem is that the hard drive is gone. I have some discs for the machine, but only looks like backup for parameters. It has a CN6 controller.

Looking for software i think mw302. Can anybody mail me software or directory of similar machine. Could also try MW309 or MW310.

Will also try Masterwood, but from experience dealing with Italy, this is going to be a headache.

Thanks

Similar Threads:

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default MW 313

Hi,

The MW 313 was pretty rare here in the US, but I may still be able to help you get her going. If your hard drive has crashed you could send it to me and I may be able to recover the original data - there is a charge, but only if I can recover it.

Give me a call or email if you wish to discuss options,

Rob Parton
    Masterwood Parts & Service USA
    (734) 722-7700
    RParton@mw-ps-usa.com

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

hi
    Did you have any luck with the software? i am in the same situation, bought a project 313 with crashed hardrive but i do not have any parameters or backups. i do however have a winner 3.2 with the MW310 software but have tried to get it to link up with the plc with no sucess, i know i need the parametrs first but not sure it would still work. would be intrested in any of the parameter files if you are willing, and ill let you know if i have any sucess

regards
    Jarrod

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default project 313 CN6

Ps
    software you-we are after is "Mastersystem" by "technos ga" i think

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Help with Masterwood Software

I have several possible options to help you. If the hard drive is crashed I may be able to recover the Masterwood Software and data. I may also be able to help you with restoring the software, but you must have the original parameters/plc. For most machines sold here in the US I have backup files and software. If it was not sold here in the US, we may have to request an original backup from Italy. On some versions it was also possible to retrieve the original data from the CPU, but if the PLC has been re-flashed or syncro'd with the wrong information this would no longer be possible.

Please contact me if you still need help.

Rob Parton
    Parts & Service Manager
    Masterwood Parts & Service USA
    (734) 722-7700
    RParton@MW-PS-USA.com

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Masterwood Project 313

Hello,

I have got a full backup of my Masterwood Project 309, it is almost the same as the 313.
    Send me a private message if you need some data or manuals.