tkCNC Editor

Thread: tkCNC Editor

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

For those who need cheap and efficient cnc editor I can recommend tkCNC editor (tkcnc.com).
    It has cnc syntax highlighting, g-code specific functions and basic backplotter.

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by cncuser1 View Post
    For those who need cheap and efficient cnc editor I can recommend tkCNC editor (tkcnc.com).
    It has cnc syntax highlighting, g-code specific functions and basic backplotter.
    Hello cncuser1,

first at all welcome in the forums of CNC-Arena!

Do you use this editor itself? Is it only for g-code based programming languages? Allows the editor to programm cycle based programs? What programs do you edit and create with this?
    ...or is this posting only for advertising? :wacko:

Gruß / Regards
    CNCFanatiker
    AdminCrew

Wenn wir immer das tun was wir können, dann bleiben wir immer das was wir sind.
    If we always this act what we are able to do, then we always remain what we are.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

As near as I can tell, tkcnc is basically an abandoned product. There have been no updates since 2015, I can find no way to get support, the product gives an error regarding the Microsoft.ace.oledb.12.0, for which I can find no WORKABLE solution. I find absolutely no value in the program and it appears I just wasted my time in installing the free demo. Purchase it??? I THINK NOT!!! The author should be ashamed to offer such junk.