CIMCO EDIT V5.5

Thread: CIMCO EDIT V5.5

Downloads
    Uploads

Hello

I created a font with Cimco edit V5.5. Everything is OK but the program doesn’t have any feed in CNC Editor, neither HH Dialog, nor DIN.
    Do I have to program it manually? Is it possible to assign feed to colored traverse paths? It’s strange but there’s feed for rapid motion FMAX. So I need feed motions for covering in Z and for traverse paths in XY. There’s a macro monitoring but I don’t really understand the sense of it.

Thanks

J. Walter

Downloads
    Uploads

Hello

I created a font with Cimco edit V5.5. Everything is OK but the program doesn’t have any feed in CNC Editor, neither HH Dialog, nor DIN.
    Do I have to program it manually? Is it possible to assign feed to colored traverse paths? It’s strange but there’s feed for rapid motion FMAX. So I need feed motions for covering in Z and for traverse paths in XY. There’s a macro monitoring but I don’t really understand the sense of it.

Thanks

J. Walter
    Hello Walter

Cimco Edit with CNC Clac outputs only the contour first. Then you can enter program heading, tool change and feed motions in NC editor via NC assistant. It’s for a milling cutter and the material that’s going to be machined.

Greetings

t.sprehe

Thomas Sprehe<br /><br />NSI CAD/CAM Technik GmbH<br />Domherrenkamp 12<br />33154 Salzkotten<br /><a href="http://www.nsi-online.de" target="_blank">www.nsi-online.de</a><br /><br />&quot;keep calm, work hard, and stop mimimi&#33;&quot;

Downloads
    Uploads

Hello

Could you make an example of feed motion? I understand everything else. If I have 100 letters, do I have to program the feed motion for each of them separately because Fmax stays enabled after pullback?

Downloads
    Uploads

Hello Walter

The F is also output in the lines… just go to “Replace” and replace F with F1000. But enable “as word”, otherwise every F will be replaced.

Regards, Karsten

<!--sizeo:2--><span style="font-size:10pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo-->&quot;Menschen mit einer neuen Idee gelten so lange als Spinner, bis sich die Sache durchgesetzt hat.&quot;<!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec--> <!--sizeo:1--><span style="font-size:8pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo-->Mark Twain<!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec--><br /><br /><br />CAD/CAM<br /><br />Programmierung - Prozessoptimierung - Automatisierung <br /><br />www.vcc-production.eu

Downloads
    Uploads

Hi

FMAX is only active in a current line. If there isn’t’ any F-word in a line, the last F-value is active. So don’t be afraid of rapid motion