Need Help

Thread: Need Help

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Need Help

I have a 2008 Citizen M32 with a Mitsubishi 635L control,
    This machine had been sitting for a year, went to turn it on and all was lost (parameters) was able to recover, but have one problem, Z3 back spindle position to basket is off at knock-out by 1.200, I need to advance the back spindle position to the turret basket at knock-out, does anyone know the machine variable for this position, all other positions are good except for this one, machine runs great, but the parts keep falling into the chip conveyor LOL

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Need Help

Dude,
    Go to Machine Variable 868 Mach. Zero Dist. Z2 - Z3 and write this setting down, then make it a -4.0000, hit start and go sloooow, when you reach that part of the program, it will alarm at over travel, then you know you are there, add to the value you wrote down and you set, i love these machines, I bring back dead machines, any problems hit me back, good luck, you did good if you made it that far,

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Need Help

Worked PERFECT!! thanks Tech34