Timer for startup and stop off workstation Acramatic 2100 Arrow 750 97'

Thread: Timer for startup and stop off workstation Acramatic 2100 Arrow 750 97'

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Timer for startup and stop off workstation Acramatic 2100 Arrow 750 97'

Hello,
    This is my first time writing, but I've been reading for 20 years. Today, for the first time, a different problem. At green boot, the computer starts checking memory, flash disk and when it goes to booting, the computer shuts down. Everything takes up to 20 seconds.
    I took out the computer and everything works on external power.
    A friendly CNC service in Poland wrote to me that there are two timers for turning on and off the TR1 and TR 2 computer, I found them on the electrical diagram but I can not locate them in the machine.
    I will get help on Monday, maybe someone will help earlier?

regards
    MaciejTimer for startup and stop off workstation Acramatic 2100 Arrow 750 97'-timers-jpg

Similar Threads:
    Last edited by magic0123456789; 12-04-2021 at 01:28 PM.

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Timer for startup and stop off workstation Acramatic 2100 Arrow 750 97'

I had a similar issue. I resolved it by bypassing the timer, Attach these 2 black wire together.

Timer for startup and stop off workstation Acramatic 2100 Arrow 750 97'-20211204_165900-jpg.

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Timer for startup and stop off workstation Acramatic 2100 Arrow 750 97'

Thank you coop31 very much for the tip.
    The computer started immediately on the main switch.
    How the system loaded and I wanted to enable the axes. The system is shutting down.
    There is information on the screen that the Emergency Stop is turned on. But I dont press red bottom.
    The system is shutting down :-(

The ESR 1 - maybe is died no green LED ;-
    (Timer for startup and stop off workstation Acramatic 2100 Arrow 750 97'-image000000-3-jpg
    Timer for startup and stop off workstation Acramatic 2100 Arrow 750 97'-image000001-1-jpg
    Timer for startup and stop off workstation Acramatic 2100 Arrow 750 97'-image000002-1-jpg

Cincinnati Arrow 97 Acramatic 2100

Downloads
    Uploads

And success. !!!
    ESR 1 was not receiving voltage from the communication board. My private service technician does not have a diagram from this board - the documentation I have does not match my machine exactly. He applied the power supply briefly directly from the fuse. Until I get the full diagram of the communication board, I will be working on this layout. The machine was tested for about 1 hour. The safety circuit works. Switching off the machine in the CTRL - ALT - DEL position, switching off the system.

I can ask the forum for a detailed diagram of the communication board.

Timer for startup and stop off workstation Acramatic 2100 Arrow 750 97'-image000000-1-jpg
    Timer for startup and stop off workstation Acramatic 2100 Arrow 750 97'-image000001-jpg

Downloads
    Uploads

Hey, I had a very similar problem a few weeks ago.
    Machine was running perfectly fine, then all of a sudden I heard the spindle stop. I looked over and the computer was shutting down, When I tried to restart the machine it would boot up fine, but when I went to put power to the drives, the machine would just not do anything. I noticed while doing this that the ESR would not light up when I pressed the green button. Also I could not shut the machine down by pressing the red power button. I started pushing the green and red power buttons a bunch of times, and the machine decided to shut down. I rebooted again and the machine was fine and running normal again.

So what I think is going on is the red power button is sticking on.

I've tested 2 ways ...

1 I held the red button down and tried to hit the green button. This resulted in no lights on ESR and machine not enabling drives.

2 pushed the red button while machine was completely powered up, including drives..this resulted in machine shutting down completely as it did when the problem started.

Also to note... the esr will not show any lights until the green button is pushed1 time when you have the 2 wires jumped like I do.. I only jumped these wires because my computer was not shutting down completely before the timer was cutting power to the computer and causing problems with my hard drive.

Hope this helps, and let us know what you find out.

Downloads
    Uploads

Hey coop31

And I can ask you for a photo diagram communication board. Are these timers software from the workstation or are they soldered somewhere on the board ? Of course I will come back when more experience Cincinnati service come to me. Next week propably.

Downloads
    Uploads

If you exam your Control Diagrams 9120xxxxy i.e. 91203577 you'll see the ESR Relay gets 24VDC as soon as the Master Start P.B. is pushed and gets Latched-in by TR1