ACRAMATIC A2100 SYSTEM LOAD FAILURE

Thread: ACRAMATIC A2100 SYSTEM LOAD FAILURE

Downloads
    Uploads

Default ACRAMATIC A2100 SYSTEM LOAD FAILURE

Please any one can help me with this problem with a Cincinnati Arrow 2 EKK with acramatic 2100.
    ACRAMATIC A2100 SYSTEM LOAD FAILURE-20210617_110607-jpgACRAMATIC A2100 SYSTEM LOAD FAILURE-20210617_111000-jpgACRAMATIC A2100 SYSTEM LOAD FAILURE-20210617_110705-jpg

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: ACRAMATIC A2100 SYSTEM LOAD FAILURE

Most likely hard drive is corrupted or failing.

Downloads
    Uploads

Will a dead WS BIOS-battery (integrated/casted in the Dallas-chip) cause this error message? Or will it not boot at all then, perhaps...

Downloads
    Uploads

I think I rushed my response after looking at only one of the pictures. This does indicate on issue with the workstation board but I have never seen a bios issue cause these alarms. Unfortunately with the different hardware and software versions of these controls sometimes common issues appear with different failures depending on what is in the specific machine.

It is worth looking at the workstation bios to see if anything has been reset. If the system date and time are incorrect then it is good possibility that other settings will also be wrong.

Downloads
    Uploads

Without taking the Battery off the Workstation WSCPU (Left-Side of PCA) and the Realtime RTCPU(Right-Side of PCA) motherboards; use a DMM and test the Voltage by touching the Top of the Battery and the metal case holding the board. If the voltage is below 3.1 VDC the BIOS has probably been corrupted and the software is not getting loaded onto the Realtime CPU board. This causes the 'NC Engine Base' "FAIL".
    Note this is a later A2100; but some of the early Analog A2100s and one of the latest A2100s had a 'Real-Time Clock chip' RTC that had a battery you cannot test. i.e. Dallas DS12887A etc.

Downloads
    Uploads

Problem fixed. Hard drive software corrupt.
    I had an image of the hard drive of 5 years ago.
    Changed hard drive and the machine is OK. now.
    Formatted the original hard drive and load the hard drive`s image and it is also OK.
    I am using a 32GB disk and it works. The hd is using 4 Gbs for the A2100 FAT16 partition and the rest for the NTFS partition.
    My machine has NT 4.0 SP6.