Need Help! 1996 Avenger 250 MS

Thread: 1996 Avenger 250 MS

Downloads
    Uploads

Default 1996 Avenger 250 MS

I have a 1996 Cincinnati Milicron Avenger 250 MS with programmable sub spindle and live tooling. It has been sitting for a while and i am trying to get it going. When I push the start button it passes the self diagnostics and all of the LED's on the Acromatic 850SX are correct according to the manual. No alarms of any kind. When I push the start button the second time to start the hydraulics, nothing happens. It appears to not be energizing CR 15 "E Stop". That signal comes from the DIMP3 board. All power supply's check OK including the I/O card cage. The machine may have lost its control parameters. I don't know where to get them and how to re install the parameters. The machine is in excellent condition.Can anyone point me in the right direction ? Thanks !!

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: 1996 Avenger 250 MS

John, The machine originally had a 3/4" thick Blue plastic binder with the parameters printed and hand written in it. It was in a pocket on the door by the control.
    Normally there would be an "Initialization Required" message after a power loss; covered in the Operators Manual before hydraulics can be turned on.
    Bill Oehler of Fives-Cincinnati may be able to help you and may have Microfiche with parameters. Dave Lyle of Siemens can help you with any control questions; but they charge.
    You can Google Fives-Cincinnati Hebron, KY or Siemens "Acramatic" support Dave Lyle. The Fives Technical Support people for this product were recently laid off.

Downloads
    Uploads

Thank you so much. This really helps. I have spoken to Fives before. Bill sent me the complete wire diagram for a $50.00 Home depo card lol. Thanks again

Downloads
    Uploads

I am also having problems with the key sheet. Some work intermittently and some not at all. Thanks