Need Help! Cinci ARROW 750 hardware profile corrupt after 3 second power outage

Thread: Cinci ARROW 750 hardware profile corrupt after 3 second power outage

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Cinci ARROW 750 hardware profile corrupt after 3 second power outage

Hello all,
    Hope everyone's family and friends are good considering the situation,
    We had a power outage for a couple of secs just yesterday and since then our Arrow 750 comes up with the System Hardware Profile missing or corrupt, I've tried booting up with the emergency floppy but it will not even pressing the F8 key,
    Any ideas that would help would be much appreciated,
    Forgot to mention it is an A2100 control
    Thank you,
    Oscar.

Similar Threads:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Cinci ARROW 750 hardware profile corrupt after 3 second power outage-20200424_095142-jpg  

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Cinci ARROW 750 hardware profile corrupt after 3 second power outage

Looks like the hard drive was corrupted. If it was in the middle of writing a critical file when the power went out, this can happen.

The official recommendation for this is to replace the hard drive but I believe Siemens and Cincinnati both have a service where they will attempt to repair your drive.

I have had reasonable success restoring the hard drives in cases like this, and in cases I can't, usually have the ability to backup most of your program data and reinstall the software.

You may have a local PC guru that can recover this also, but most IT people these days aren't very familiar with these old NT versions, and don't have the recovery disks for it.

If you want me to look at it, send me a PM.