Need help please Acramatic 2100 on Arrow 1250 cross post from the milling forum

Thread: Need help please Acramatic 2100 on Arrow 1250 cross post from the milling forum

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Need help please Acramatic 2100 on Arrow 1250 cross post from the milling forum

Hello all, long time lurker first time poster. I need help with a possible re-flash of a realtime board for a Cincinatti Arrow 1250 with an acramatic 2100 control. I've been in contact with Mike Eckdart and he suggested I contact maverc1k on this forum.

So Calling Maverc1k come in maver1ck.

If anyone has contact for Maverc1k please forward it along to me. I have sent a PM to Mr. Maver1ck but have not have heard back as of yet.

Thanks
    Be safe every one.

Sean

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Need help please Acramatic 2100 on Arrow 1250 cross post from the milling forum

I actually don't have any PM's from you (unless it was under a different username), but have responded to all PM's received so am wondering if it was sent to the correct account (you've spelled it wrong a fewe times above, but correct once.

Mike is correct that I reflash (and test) these for people regularly, so feel free to send me a PM (at Maver1ck) and I'll get back to you.

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Need help please Acramatic 2100 on Arrow 1250 cross post from the milling forum

I tried sending you a PM instead of waiting for yours, but received a notice that your account is set up so that it does not allow PM's. This may also explain why I haven't received the PM's you tried to send.
    I'll try to e-mail you directly, so please keep an eye out for it in case it goes into junk/spam e-mail (it will be from a @yahoo.com account).

Downloads
    Uploads

Maver1ck,

I also have a few RTC boards that need to be re-flashed. How do I get in touch and send them to you?

MIKE CNC Machine Services INC | Cincinnati Milacron MachinesCNC Machine Services

Downloads
    Uploads

Just send me a PM so I can get some information from you and I'll send you the necessary information.