Acramatic 850 RS232/ program loading help!!

Thread: Acramatic 850 RS232/ program loading help!!

Default Acramatic 850 RS232/ program loading help!!

I recently rescued a 91 Cincinnati Sabre 750 with the acramatic 850mc control (not the sx). After learning the machine and control somewhat I wanted to try and load the first program into it. I have checked out forum after forum trying to see what the proper setting parameters are. Seems like everyone has a different answer. Ive tried every parameter combo that I can think of, or what has been explained on forums. Nothing has worked as of yet. Does absolutely nothing except timeout. Using predator software, Ive tried the : first, the % first. Someone said something about adding nulls, but have no idea as to what they are, or how to use them. The rs232 cable pin out im using was used on haas and fadal previously. Also I don't have a programming manual and need help on code breakdown for the peck drilling, tapping, etc canned cycles as well. If you can help me out I would appreciate it!Thank you!

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Acramatic 850 RS232/ program loading help!!

You can hold the control button down and press the @ button to generate a NULL in ascii. It is also a ascii 64, google it.

MIKE CNC Machine Services INC | Cincinnati Milacron MachinesCNC Machine Services