Cincinnati arrow 1000 spindle error

Thread: Cincinnati arrow 1000 spindle error

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Cincinnati arrow 1000 spindle error

I have Cincinnati arrow 1000,the drive error,when I release emergency button the drive vfs5 240 00 2031e red led light on,i have read drive history with kollam organ software it's showing err 83 or out of range,and err 14 power bus,,the power supply is ok,because other drive are working fine,only issue on spindle,the spindle drive fault light on when I release the emergency,anyone can help on it

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Cincinnati arrow 1000 spindle error

You would need to check the bus voltage on the main power supply- the Error 14 shows that its either too high or too low. If this bus voltage is normal, there could be an issue between the input terminals (where the bus connects) and the Drive PCB inside (i had this issue on a Simodrive 611 where i kept on getting alarms due to a slightly burnt DC link connection on one of the drives. Cleaned, soldered direct to the PCB with removal bolts and its working fine since)

When you remove emergency, are you able to move the other axes? I am assuming you are unable to because the Spindle drive would directly give the alarm regarding the voltage

Err 83- I am not sure what this is. If i remember correctly its a wrong command input to the drive by the user, and this may not be the cause of your problem

Best of luck and keep us posted!

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by jaideepshinh View Post
    You would need to check the bus voltage on the main power supply- the Error 14 shows that its either too high or too low. If this bus voltage is normal, there could be an issue between the input terminals (where the bus connects) and the Drive PCB inside (i had this issue on a Simodrive 611 where i kept on getting alarms due to a slightly burnt DC link connection on one of the drives. Cleaned, soldered direct to the PCB with removal bolts and its working fine since)

When you remove emergency, are you able to move the other axes? I am assuming you are unable to because the Spindle drive would directly give the alarm regarding the voltage

Err 83- I am not sure what this is. If i remember correctly its a wrong command input to the drive by the user, and this may not be the cause of your problem

Best of luck and keep us posted!
    Thank you for your help jaideep,dc supply is ok,because the other 3 drive are connected with same dc supply,that 3 axis are working fine,the red error light is on when release emergency switch, i have open the drive and check it all,but I could not find any spark or any from drive inside,

Downloads
    Uploads

How could the axis drives work without releasing the emergency switch?? You must release the e-stop switch to get the axis drives to work!!

MIKE CNC Machine Services INC | Cincinnati Milacron MachinesCNC Machine Services

Downloads
    Uploads

thanks for everyone who support me, at last, it's working fine, I clean each and every connector then restart it, now the machine is ok, unfortunately, the LCD display not working properly, I have connected a VGA monitor, it's not clear, how can I set up the VGA monitor, it's using Heidenhain LE410CA CNC controller

Downloads
    Uploads

Hi Alarmksa,

You would need to check the VGA parameters of the Heidenhain LE410CA. It might have an output resolution of 640x480 (if I remember correctly- normal LCDs don't take to this too well). You can order a replacement LCD which matches the specification after checking the Heidenhain Service manual - these should be available on Aliexpress within about $150 approx. You will need to disassemble your LCD to check the model number and order in accordance. I have repaired my LE426M LCD the same way as well as my iTNC530 LCD.

Best regards

Jaideep