Problem Arrow 750, cannot run programs.

Thread: Arrow 750, cannot run programs.

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Arrow 750, cannot run programs.

Am trying to commission an Arrow 750. Have transferred an nc file into machine via serial cable. But the "run this program" button is greyed out. I can edit, save and delete but I cannot run it.
    Any ideas?

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Arrow 750, cannot run programs.

no clue. did you try asking Fives service?

Downloads
    Uploads

Who is Fives?

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by NationalAutomat View Post
    Who is Fives?
    Owner of these machines. service: 800-934-0735

Fives Machining Systems, Inc.
    2200 Litton Lane
    Hebron, KY 41048

Downloads
    Uploads

Can you post a short program that you want to run. Were you able to run a program before? I think you may have something wrong with the program. You must have a " : " at the start of the program.

MIKE CNC Machine Services INC | Cincinnati Milacron MachinesCNC Machine Services

- - - Updated - - -

Can you post a short program that you want to run. Were you able to run a program before? I think you may have something wrong with the program. You must have a " : " at the start of the program.

MIKE CNC Machine Services INC | Cincinnati Milacron MachinesCNC Machine Services

Downloads
    Uploads

Mike,

It wasn't the program doing it. Not sure how, but today I restarted the machine, browsed the machine settings, didn't change anything, went back to machine view and boom the run program button was not longer greyed out. The same file from yesterday loaded just fine.

We've been cycling power all day working out various bugs and on a few restarts the hard drive acted funny by not being able to locate some of the system files. I am taking this as a warning and am going to try cloning the drive with Norton Ghost. Fingers crossed.

Thanks
    John

Quote Originally Posted by meckardt55 View Post

- - - Updated - - -