Newbie Acramatic 2100

Thread: Acramatic 2100

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Acramatic 2100

Curious if someone with a acramatic 2100 control would be willing to film the basics of setting up the control. Things like fixture offsets, setting up tools, loading a program? This control is very daunting and I along with new users could greatly benefit from a video. I'm willing to pay.

and just upload the video to YouTube.

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Acramatic 2100

What machine do you have? I can attempt this video for you. However it may not be today, but can probably get to it some time this week for you. I have an Arrow 2 1250C with A2100 control. It did take me a LONG time to learn this control. But I was self teaching as no one else knew this control and we accidentally bought the machine at auction(made a bid we did NOT think we would win.... and we won it haha)

Downloads
    Uploads

98 arrow 1000. I too am self teaching and it's a pain! Any help is greatly appreciated.

Downloads
    Uploads

do you have a tool touch off probe? also, can you add tools into your tool magazine without having the spindle install them? Like can you manually move the magazine into spindle and manually install the tools into it? I may be doing things on this machine that are not "correct" or the "best way", but I have found a way that works for me and isnt too difficult. I have a touch off probe and that is how I touch off tools. I first install all of them into the magazine, then I have the machine touch off all my tools. I know how to manually touch off tools, but the way I explain it may be th elong way, there may be a shorter way to touch off all your tools manually. You will see when I make a video lol

Downloads
    Uploads

no probe just an edge finder and z setter. the only thing ive done with the machine is align and jog around. everything else is new.