acramatic 2100 load problem

Thread: acramatic 2100 load problem

Downloads
    Uploads

Default acramatic 2100 load problem

i have Cincinnati CNC turning machine with Seimens Acramatic 2100 when NT system loading it appear screen with many message as attached and not open how can i solve that

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: acramatic 2100 load problem

Downloads
    Uploads

photo in attached

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails acramatic 2100 load problem-1-jpg   acramatic 2100 load problem-2-jpg  

Downloads
    Uploads

please check

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails acramatic 2100 load problem-1-jpg  

Downloads
    Uploads

That typically happens with a corrupted hard drive, but could be WS board or bad connection to hard drive.

Downloads
    Uploads

hard disk was have bad sector i take backup from it and put it in another hard disk but still have same problem

Downloads
    Uploads

Sounds like you just made a backup copy of a bad hard disk drive and the backup drive would also be bad. It is the software that is BAD.

MIKE CNC Machine Services INC | Cincinnati Milacron MachinesCNC Machine Services

Downloads
    Uploads

are there way to fix software?

Downloads
    Uploads

Depending on where the issue is in the file system, I have known some shops able to fix this themselves by repairing Windows, but you would need the proper Windows NT repair disc to attempt this.

I have been able to successfully repair most of the hard drives sent to me as long as it is software corruption and not a mechanical failure, but I have several hard drive utilities and working versions of the Acramatic software that allow me to rebuild the various layers that may be damaged.

Since you do not have access to this, your best option would be send it out for repair, or to contact Cincinnati and purchase a replacement hard drive for the machine.

Downloads
    Uploads

Windows NT repair disc is that 3 disk i have it can you give me step for it when i use it request windows nt cd or source and i not have cd room in machine and not found source for NT windows

Downloads
    Uploads

I can't walk you through this procedure as I don't know your ability level, what hardware you have access to, or even what software version you have/need (the machines did not come with software to recover from this). I was only letting you know if the corruption is in the Windows section of the hard drive, I have seen some customers successfully address this with Windows Repair discs (they had access to through IT personnel). I do not know what is corrupted on your hard drive, so can't say this will fix it for you.

Downloads
    Uploads

the problem is in windows file on hard disk and i try repair it with windows repair disk but it not accept and if i try install new NT acramtic software not open , only the nt open as PC

Last edited by ahkoura; 01-02-2019 at 03:18 PM.

Downloads
    Uploads

Based on your reply I'm not sure whether you are saying you have the NT repair software needed or not. If you don't have the NT repair disc specific to the version of Windows on your hard drive, this won't work for you. If you do have it, you will need to follow the repair process. I do not use this method to repair the hard drives, so can't give you more details than that.

Downloads
    Uploads

i download repair kit from internet and do all step but it fail to repair windows , so i can try to install new windows but need acrametic software source are you know from where i can get it

Downloads
    Uploads

You should contact FIVES machine company 800-934-0735 and order a new upgraded SSD drive for your machine.

MIKE CNC Machine Services INC | Cincinnati Milacron MachinesCNC Machine Services

Downloads
    Uploads

If the repair disc didn't work, then as I suggested earlier, your best options are to send the drive out to be repaired or to purchase a replacement. I only know of a few companies that can reliably repair the software on these, and depending on what you have done in attempting to restore this yourself, the repair option may be limited without just overwriting everything on the drive.

And to answer your question specifically about where to get the software, the only place to purchase the Acramatic software would be Siemens for the Base and NCX layers and Cincinnati for the MAI. I don't believe either of them will sell the software for a field installation though so it is likely they would require you to send the hard drive to them for repair.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hi, if the problem stays pls write to me (skype: kumanov16), I'll send you image with NT + Acramatic and explain you how to fix the problem. What is the machine?

Downloads
    Uploads

ok i added u, it hawk150 cnc lathe

Quote Originally Posted by ahkoura View Post
    ok i added u, it hawk150 cnc lathe
    Hi. Did you solve the problem with you mashine?